Chapter IV

Y/N POV:

I was sitting in the living room getting nervous about asking Jimin to help me pay for the loan. That's if he'll help me. I looked at the time and it was 1:30 pm. I stood up and walked upstairs to my room to get dressed. I walked to my closet and started looking for an outfit and soon I found one.

This is what you're wearing:

I then did my hair and makeup

I then did my hair and makeup. I walked back downstairs to wait in the living room. I decided to watch TV while I was waiting.

1 hour later

I heard the doorbell and I stood up then walked to the door and opened it, revealing a tall man.

"Are you Y/N?" He asked me. I nodded my head and he smiled. "Come with me and I'll take you to Jimin." He said, turning around and walking to his car with me following behind him.

He opened the passenger door and I got inside then he went to the drivers side after shutting my door and he got in. He started the engine and started driving.

25 minutes later

We pulled into a driveway to a big mansion that looked fancy.

This is the house:

We came to a stop and the man got out of the car and came over to my side then opened the door

We came to a stop and the man got out of the car and came over to my side then opened the door. I stepped out and he led me to the door. He opened it and motioned me to go inside, so I did with him following behind me.

"This way." He said, walking in front of me. I followed him to a door and he knocked and I heard a faint "come in".

The man opened the door and we walked inside. I saw Jimin sitting behind a desk and he looked up and smirked when he saw me.

"Thank you Jungkook, you can leave now." Jimin told the man named Jungkook.

He walked out and closed the door behind him. Jimin stood up and walked towards me and stopped once he was in front of me.

"So what is the favor you wanted to ask me for?" He asked me, looking down at me.

"I-I w-wanted to ask if you could help me p-pay for a loan that I h-had to get." I stuttered, nervous. He smiled and chuckled a little.

"I can help you but you have to make a deal with me." He said, smirking.

"What's the deal?" I said, scared.

"You have to have sex with me whenever I want you to." He told me.

"Is that the only way you'll help me?" I asked.

"Yes and you'll also have to live with me and if you don't agree to the deal, I won't help you." He said, staring at me.

"Okay then, it's a deal." I said, smiling faintly at him.

"Okay then, I'll have someone go to your place and get all of your stuff and bring it here." He said, smirking again.

"O-Okay." I stuttered. He grabbed my hand and started dragging me upstairs. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm taking you to your room." He simply said, before arriving in front of a door. He opened it and the bedroom was grey and white.

 He opened it and the bedroom was grey and white

"This will be your room." He said, walking out of the room and went back downstairs.

I was walking around the room looking at everything and I've got to admit, this is a beautiful room. I sat down on the bed when someone walked inside. I looked up and saw Jimin walking in.

"Here's something for you to sleep in." He said, handing me an oversized shirt and sweatpants.

"Thank you." I said, smiling.

He smiled back then walked out again. I changed into the clothes he gave me and laid down on the bed for a little bit but didn't realize that I slowly falling asleep.