Chapter XV

Previously on The Deal...

"Y/N do you ever see yourself dating someone like me?" I asked.

"Maybe, why?" She asked. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Would you like to date me?" I asked, confidently. She widened her eyes at my question. "Would you?" I asked.

"Jimin my answer is....." She said.

Now onto Chapter XV:

Jimin's POV:

I was waiting anxiously for her answer and I started thinking about her saying no. It'll break my heart but I'll understand that she wouldn't want to date someone that's in the mafia.

"Yes." She answered. My eyes widened because I didn't expect her to say yes.

"Really?" I asked, making sure I didn't just imagine it.

"Yes Jimin, I like you." She said, showing her cute smile. I pulled her closer to me and hugged her tightly. I'm overly happy that she said yes.

"I love you so much Y/N." I said, in her ear. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you too Jimin." She said, before placing a kiss on my lips. We were interrupted by the door opening and we pulled away to see who it was. It was Yoongi Hyung walking into the room.

Y/N POV:

When I looked at Yoongi, he looked at the two of us and I thought I saw a sad look on his face but it disappeared as soon as it appeared.

"What do you need Hyung?" Jimin asked, without letting me go.

"I just came to tell you that Jin Hyung finished making dinner." He said, looking at me.

"Okay thank you Hyung." Jimin said, before Yoongi smiled then left the room. I turned back to Jimin and saw him already looking at me. "We better go eat dinner before Jin Hyung gets mad." He said, pecking my lips.

"Okay." I responded, smiling. We walked out of the room and walked to the dining room to eat. I sat down between Yoongi and Jimin. We then started eating our food while talking about random things.

"Y/N, after we finish eating do you want to go play a game with me and Tae Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah of course I do." I answered.

"Yayy! Y/N's going to play with us!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"No yelling at the table!" Jin yelled, making Taehyung stop yelling.

"Sorry Hyung." Taehyung apologized. We then finished eating and me, Jungkook, and Taehyung went to Jungkooks room to play a game. We walked inside and picked a game we all agreed on the started playing it.

15 minutes later

"Oh hell no I'm not going to let you take that away from me!" Jungkook yelled, before killing the person that tried to take his flag on the game. Me and Taehyung laughed before both of us got killed.

"Damnit!" I exclaimed, looking at the screen. "I swear I'm going to get him back for that." I said, chuckling. The door opened and we all stopped and looked towards the door to see Jimin standing there watching us.

"Oh hi Hyung." Jungkook said, bowing a bit.

"Hi Jungkook, can I borrow Y/N?" He asked.

"Yeah you can but I want her back." Jungkook said, putting his head on my shoulder.

"She'll be back, don't worry." Jimin said, motioning me to come with him. I stood up and walked over to him then we left. "So Y/N, I wanted to ask you since we're dating would you want to start sleeping in my room with me?" He asked me. I stopped walking and made him stop and look at me.

"Of course Jimin, if it's okay with you." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Of course it's okay with me baby." He said, putting his arms around my waist. I smiled before getting closer to him. "I love you." He said, putting his hand behind my head with his other hand on my shoulder.

"I love you too." I said, before a thought appeared in my head. "Jimin, I need to make a doctors appointment tomorrow." I said, looking up at him.

"Why? Are you okay? Are you sick?" He asked. I chuckled before answering.

"Yeah I'm okay, it's just a annual check up." I assured him.

"Okay, I'll take you to the doctor." He said.

"Okay thank you Jimin." I thanked him.

"I'll do anything for you baby." He said, before conmecting his lip with mine.

10 minutes later

I was in Jungkooks room, after making an appointment with the doctor tomorrow, playing more games with Jungkook and Taehyung when I started getting tired.

"I'm going to go to bed now." I told them. They turned to me and gave me a pout. "Don't look at me like that, I have to go to the doctor tomorrow so I have go to bed." I said, looking at them.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said, walking to the door. "Goodnight you two." I said, smiling at them.

"Goodnight Y/N!" They said, in unison. I walked out of the room and started walking to Jimins room, since I'm sleeping in there from now on. I opened the door and saw Jimin changing his clothes. He turned and saw me walking in.

"Hey baby." He said, shirtless. I found myself staring at his abs. "Like what you see?" He asked, smirking. I didn't hear because I was too focused on his abs. "Baby my eyes are up here." He said, making me look at him. I didn't even notice him walking towards me.

"Sorry." I said, chuckling. He laughed a bit before walking away and got into bed. I changed into my pajamas. I knew he was watching me because I saw him in the mirror. "Do you like what you see?" I asked, putting my shirt on.

"Of course I do." He said. I walked over to the bed and got in next to him. He turned the light off and scooted closer to me and put his arm around my waist and we both drifted off to sleep.