Chapter XXVIII

(Warning! There's smut in this chapter

Y/N POV:

I was scared to sleep and it was already three in the morning. Jimin is asleep next to me, he thought I was sleeping but I was just faking it. I just laid there too scared to go downstairs so I stayed in the bed, hoping I'll fall asleep. I heard something outside that scared me, so I cuddled up to Jimin and hid my face in his shoulder. That action woke him up.

"Are you okay baby? What's the matter?" He asked, in a groggy voice. I couldn't speak since I was too scared to talk and cuddled into him closer, well as close as I can get. He must've heard the noise because he became tense. "Baby, I'm going to take you to Jungkooks room while I go check it out with two of the others with me so I won't be alone." He said.

"No, something might happen to you all like in the horror movies." I begged.

"Baby, I have to make sure it's not someone trying to break into the house, don't worry we'll have our guns with us." He assured me. Tears were coming from my eyes but I knew he was right, for all we know it could be my father or just some animal. We got out of bed and went to Jungkooks room, entering without knocking. Jungkook stirred awake and turned the light on to see me and Jimin at the door.

"What's going on Hyung?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I'm going to leave Y/N here with you because there was a noise outside, I'm taking two of the others with me to check it out but I want you to keep her safe okay." Jimin answered.

"Okay Hyung." Jungkook said, lifting the blanket for me to get under with him. I walked over and laid down beside him.

"I'll be back to get her after we find out what's causing the noise." Jimin said, walking out of the room closing the door behind him. Jungkook put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Don't worry Y/N Jimin knows what he's doing, he'll come back." He assured me. I was trying hard not to think of the bad part of it.

"But what happens if it's my father?" I asked, looking up at him. He looked me in the eyes and for some reason it calmed me a little.

"Jimin knows what to do and he knows about the bad part." He said. I can tell he didn't want to say what the bad part was, knowing it'll hurt me but I already what it was. Without realizing, I fell asleep to Jungkooks heartbeat.

Jungkook's POV:

I heard a slight snore coming from Y/N. I looked down to see her sleeping peacefully. I hope she doesn't have another nightmare, I hate seeing her going through it. It's been about fifteen minutes since Jimin Hyung went out to find out what was causing that noise. I was starting to worry until my door opened. Jimin Hyung walked inside, panting a little.

"What was it Hyung?" I asked, quiet so I don't wake Y/N. Jimin seemed to notice that she was sleeping and answered me quietly but loud enough for me to hear him.