Epilogue

5 years later

Y/N POV:

"But mom I don't want to go to school." So-yeon whined.

"You're going to school and that's final." I said. "It's your first day, you could have lots of fun." I added.

"But I don't want to be away from you and daddy." She said. We don't want to be away from her either but she needs to get the education she needs.

"Sweetie, we wish you could stay here with us too but you have to go to school to get a good education and make friends." I said.

We heard footsteps coming into the room, making us turn towards the noise. It was Jimin walking into the room.

"Princess, listen to your mother because she's right like she always is." He said, crouching down to her level. "We just want the best for you and that's for you to go learn and make great friends, alright?" He said.

"Okay daddy." So-yeon said, smiling.

"Uncle Jin is here to take the princess to school." Jin said, walking into the room.

"Do you always have to make an entrance like that Hyung?" Jimin asked, sighing.

"Yes, everyone needs to know Mr. Worldwide Handsome is entering the room." Jin said.

"Of course you do Hyung." Jimin said, before kissing the top of Seo-yeon's head. "Now you be good at school alright?" He said.

"Okay daddy I'll be good." She said, hugging him. They then left leaving me and Jimin alone in the room.

"I can't believe our little girl is going to school already, it feels just like yesterday she was born." I said, reminiscing.

"Yeah but you know I could always get you pregnant again so you can relive that memory." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hyung, why are you always so damn horny?" Jungkook said, walking into the room. "Sometimes I feel like you'll do it with everyone in the room." He said.

"Of course I won't do it in front of other people." Jimin said. "No one is allowed to see Y/N with no clothes on but me." He added.

"But I have seen her with no clothes on." Jungkook said.

"That was under a different circumstance you little numskull." Jimin said. I was trying so hard not to laugh at the conversation.

"But I still saw her." Jungkook replied. "I just wasn't paying attention at the time but I still saw everything." He added.

"Jungkook, go get laid because you have a fucking boner." Jimin said, chuckling.

"Why are you looking at my crotch? You like what you see Hyung?" He asked, playfully.

"No I got a wife you idiot." Jimin shot back. "And plus I got my own dick to look at." He added.

That was enough to make me burst out laughing, making them both look at me.

"You're both children I swear." I said, between laughs.

"Would a child fu-" He began to say before Jungkook interrupted him.

"Hyung! Stop trying to put pictures in my head!" He shouted.

"Jimin don't scar Jungkook for life, he doesn't need to know what we do in bed." I said.

"And in the shower." Jimin added.

"I'm never taking a shower again!" Jungkook said, running away.

"He's still going to take a shower, he wants to smell fresh." Jimin said, walking into the living room and sitting down. I sat down beside him and we began to watch TV.

2 hours later

In the middle of a movie that was currently on, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it Jimin." I said, standing up and walked to the door. I opened it and saw someone I never wanted to see ever again.

"Did you miss me.....lil sis?" He said, smirking.
____________________________________
I ended this book on a cliffhanger.

I'll put the picture of the second book when I publish the first chapter. The book is going to be called Descendants (it's not going to be nothing like the movie Descendants).