Chapter II

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the sunlight shining into my eyes, I looked at the time and it was 9:45 am. I groaned then got out of bed, walking to the bathroom to splash water on my face. I then looked in the mirror and it looked like a tornado came through.

I walked out of the bathroom after drying my face off with the towel. I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen to make my breakfast. I grabbed the carton of eggs and some bacon and started cooking.

5 minutes later

My food was soon done so I took them off the stove and put it on a plate then walked into living room with my food, after turning the stove off of course. I started watching TV while I ate my breakfast.

9 minutes later

I finished my food and put the dishes into the sink to wash later. I then went upstairs to my room to change into decent clothes to go to the bank to try to get a loan, keyword try. I walked to my closet and looked for a business casual looking outfit. I found one and started getting dressed.

This is what you are wearing:

I looked in the mirror to see how I looked and nodded my head in approval

I looked in the mirror to see how I looked and nodded my head in approval. I grabbed my phone, keys, and my bag then started heading out to the bank.

"I hope I get it." I thought to myself.

I started walking to the bank since it kinda wasn't that far away but a bit farther than the cafè I work at. While I was walking, I felt my phone vibrate. I groaned and prayed that it wasn't my mom. When I saw that it was my dad, I sighed and answered it because I know what will happen if I don't.

"Hello." I answered.
"What is this about you not paying for the bills last month?!" He yelled.
"I already told mom that I don't make enough money to pay for the house but you guys forced me to stay there."
"Don't take that tone with me young lady! Pay for those damn bills!" He yelled, before hanging up.

I shoved my phone into my bag and continued walking to the bank. My parents has never been there for me, always forced me to do things, they even tried to arrange me to get married to someone I hated but luckily that didn't work because he wanted to marry the bitch that went to the same school.

They're still trying to rule over my life even though I'm a 23 year-old adult. I finally made it to the bank and walked inside. They led me to someone that will either approve me to get a loan or deny it. I sure hope they approve it. I was sitting in front of someone that was looking at the computer screen. He then turned to look at me, with a smile on his face.

"What can I do for you ma'am?" He asked.

"I'm here apply for a loan." I told him.

"Okay, let's see what we can do." He said, looking back at the computer screen.

I was looking outside, watching the cars drive by and people walking on the sidewalk with their kids. I then heard him say my name, so I turned my attention back on him.

"You have been approved for the loan, now follow me and I'll get you that loan." He said, standing up. (I don't know how the loan thing works.)

15 minutes later

The loan process was finally finished and I got the loan I needed. I walked out and started walking home with the money in my bag. I saw a man with blonde hair walking towards me and he smirked when he looked at me.

He looked intimidating and I was getting a little freaked out by the way he was smirking at me

He looked intimidating and I was getting a little freaked out by the way he was smirking at me. I walked past him and continued walking home. I put my bag on the coffee table and went upstairs to get the bills so I can pay for them. I then went back downstairs after grabbing the bills. I sat down and started to pay for everything.

10 minutes later

I finally finished after ten minutes and I slumped back on the couch, tired. I went outside and put the bills in the mailbox since the mailman didn't get here yet and walked back into the house. I walked into the kitchen to make my food.

Before I was able to go to the fridge, I heard the doorbell. I sighed and walked to the door and opening it. When I opened the door, it revealed that man that smirked at me earlier.

"Hello, who are you?" I asked him.

"You have never heard of me?" He asked, surprised.

"I'm sorry I don't know who you are."

"Well maybe this will ring a bell, my name is Park Jimin." He told me. I widened my eyes at the name that came out of his mouth. He is the leader of the well-known mafia group in Korea. "Now you know who I am." He said, smirking.

"W-What are y-you doing here?" I stuttered.

He walked closer to me until there was only an inch between us.

"I just wanted to come and say hi." He said, looking down at me. I was confused why he just came here to say hi but more confused on how he knew where I lived. "Are you wondering how I found out where you live?" He asked. I just nodded my head and he smiled. "I followed you Y/N and I found out your name by calling someone to find it and tell me." He told me, before I could ask.

"O-Oh." I stuttered out.

He got closer and whispered into my ear.

"If you need anything and I mean anything, give me a call." He said, slipping something into my back pocket.

He then backed away then walked away. I closed the door and decided not to eat. I walked upstairs to my room then pulled out the paper he put into my pocket. I looked at it and it was his number, I put it on the nightstand and walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I walked back into my room and plugged my phone up and turned the lights off after changing into my pajamas. I laid down in the bed and closed my eyes with Park Jimin on my mind.