Chapter XIII

(Warning! There's smut in this chapter!)

Y/N POV:

"If you call me that again, I won't be able to hold back and I'l have to fuck you against this desk." He said, seductively while looking at me. I saw lust in his eyes, which made me wet. "I can feel you getting wet babygirl, and I love that I'm the one making you like that." He said, before connecting our lips and kissing me roughly like a wild animal. I kissed him back, pulling him deeper into the kiss.

I started grinding my hips on his bulge, causing him to moan in the kiss. His hands made their way to my ass and squeezed causing me to moan in the kiss. He stuffed his tongue into my mouth, exploring my cavern. He put his hands on my thighs and stood up. He put me down on the desk and went between my legs, still kissing me. He pulled away and lifted my shirt over my head. He connected his lips to my neck and starting sucking until he found my sweet spot. He smirked before biting down, leaving a mark. He kissed down my neck to my chest. He unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor with my shirt.

He kissed me passionately while kneading both my breasts. I pulled him closer to me, making his bulge hit my core causing a moan to fall from both of our mouths. He pulled away and attached to my nipple sucking it like a baby. I put my hands in his hair, from the pleasure I was getting. He made me stand up and pulled my shorts down, leaving me in my panties. He slid his hand down to my clothed pussy and started rubbing circles.

"Ahh daddy~" I moaned.

"You like how I'm making you feel babygirl?" He asked, seductively. I nodded, causing him to stop and I whined. "I'm going to need words babygirl." He said, smirking.

"Yes daddy." I said, looking him the eyes to show how needy I am for him. His smirk got bigger and he pulled my panties down and started rubbing circles again on my exposed clit. "Fuck daddy." I moaned, throwing my head back. He instantly put three fingers in my womanhood and thrusted them in and out of me causing a loud moan to fall from my mouth. He smirked before speeding up. I felt myself getting closer to my climax and my walls tightened around his fingers.

He pulled his fingers out and made me sit on the desk then went down where his face was in front of my wet pussy. He put my legs on his shoulders then put his tongue into me and thrusted in and out. My climax was getting closer and I released into his mouth. He slurped all my juices up before putting my legs down and stood up. He licked his lips while looking at me. I jumped off the desk and went closer to him. I connected our lips together, making me taste myself and started to remove his clothing. Once his shirt and pants were off, I went down in front of his bulge and palmed him making him groan.

I hooked my fingers on the hem and pulled them down, making his dick spring out and stand proudly in front of me. I wrapped my hand around the base and licked the sides and the tip. I licked the pre-cum off the tip before putting his dick into my mouth. I bobbed my head on his dick, slowly causing moans to fall from his mouth. His moans are like music to my ears and I can't get enough of them. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and started thrusting into my mouth, mouth-fucking me. His dick hit the back of my throat, causing me to gag a little.

"Fuck babygirl." He moaned. He started thrusting faster trying to get closer to his high. His dick throbbed in my mouth and I knew he was getting closer to his climax. He shot his seeds into my mouth and pulled his dick out. I stood up and swallowed while looking at him. "Lean against the desk baby." He demanded. I did as I was told and he went in front of me. "Good girl." He said, aligning himself up to my entrance. He pushed himself in fast and without waiting, he started thrusting in and out of me.

"Fuck Jimin!" I moaned, loudly. He stopped thrusting causing me to look at him, confused.

"What's my name babygirl?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"D-Daddy." I said, wanting him to start thrusting again.

"Good girl." He said, before thrusting again. His thrusts started getting faster, making me throw my head back. "You take my cock so fucking good babygirl." He moaned. He pulled out and turned me around so my ass is facing him and slammed back into me hard.

"Fuck daddy, you fuck me so fucking good." I moaned. He was soon thrusting at an inhuman speed. All that could be heard in the room was moaning, skin slapping against skin, and the desk creaking from the thrusting. I felt my climax getting closer. "I'm close daddy!" I moaned.

"Hold it in babygirl." He said, thrusting faster if that was possible trying to reach his high. "Fuck, cum for me babygirl." He said. I released around his dick and he quickly pulled out and pumped himself then released on my back. He grabbed a tissue and started cleaning me up. We started putting our clothes back on and walked out of the room, looking sweaty.

I walked upstairs to my room and decided to take a nap since I'm tired from sex with Jimin. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

6 hours later

Someone was shaking me by my shoulder and I woke up to see it was Taehyung.

"Hi Y/N." He said, showing a box smile. I smiled before yawning.

"Hi Taehyung, what time is it?" I asked.

"It's 5:32pm." He responded.

"Thank you for telling me Taehyung." I said, getting out of bed. We walked out of the room and went downstairs to eat dinner. We sat down at the table and Jimin walked into the room and sat down next to me. The food was soon served and we all started eating.

"Hey Jungkook, want to play games with me after we eat?" Taehyung asked Jungkook.

"Of course I do, and I'm totally going to beat you." Jungkook responded.

"You bet?" Taehyung said, smirking.

"Yes, I'll bet you $100 that I'll beat you." Jungkook responded, smirking back.

"Okay, let's go." Taehyung said, both of them standing up and running to the game room. I finished my food and stood up, walking to the kitchen. I put the plate and cup into the sink and got lost in my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about baby?" I heard someone ask. I turned and saw Jimin walking into the room.

"N-Nothing." I said. He lifted his eyebrow before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Are you sure? Because you looked like you were thinking pretty hard." He pressed.

"I'm sure Jimin, I'm just tired." I said, pulling away from him and walked to my room. I changed into my pajamas and turned the light off before laying down. Lately I've been feeling weird whenever I'm around Jimin. It's been on my mind a lot and I guess I've fallen for him. I know he won't feel the same way towards me because why would a mafia leader fall for a girl like me? I was just an ordinary girl that worked in a cafè and I know nothing about mafias. I guess I should research about them.

I know they are dangerous and if you borrow money from them, they'll do anything to get their money back. The thought started running through my head that if Jimin wants his money back. He didn't say that I had to pay the money back to him, he just said I had to have sex with him whenever he wanted to. So, is that how he wants me to pay him back? And he also made me quit my job and move in with him and the others.

I soon fell asleep with the thought in my head.