Chapter VIII

Jimin's POV:

I was woken up by someone knocking on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I yelled. The door opened and Namjoon walked inside. "What do you need Hyung?" I asked, standing up from the bed.

"There's a call for you." He told me.

I walked to the phone and picked up the receiver. He then walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Hello?" I answered, calmly.
"Do you have my daughter?" He asked, going straight to the point.
"What are you talking about? It's only me, my group and my girl."
"I know you have my daughter there, I want her back!"
"Don't raise your voice at me unless you want to face the consequences."
"I don't give a fuck! Give me back my daughter!"
"Listen here you fucker! I don't know who your daughter is!"
"I saw her go with one of your fucking men!"
"You mean Y/N?"
"Of course I mean her you dumbass!" He yelled.
"She made a deal with me and she's paying me back now don't ever call me that ever again unless you want to rush your death." I said, hanging up on him.

After putting the receiver back where it came from, I walked to my bathroom to take a shower. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower, turning the water on after.

9 minutes later

After my shower, I turned the water off and stepped out, wrapping a towel around my waist. I walked back into my room after drying my hair. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit to wear then changed into it.

This is what he's wearing:

Once I was dressed, I walked out of my room and started heading to Y/N's room to tell her that her father called me

Once I was dressed, I walked out of my room and started heading to Y/N's room to tell her that her father called me. I'm still wondering how he got my number but oh well. I stood in front of her bedroom door and I turned the door knob then walked inside, seeing her with just a towel wrapped around herself. I was controlling myself from ripping that towel off and fucking her right here, right now. She turned around and saw me walking towards her.

"Good morning my dear Y/N." I said, stopping when I was in front of her.

"Good m-morning." She said, blushing.

I love seeing her blush and knowing I'm the reason why she's blushing.

"Guess who called me." I said, in a husky voice and wrapping my arms around her waist.

I felt her breathing hitch, causing a smirk to appear on my face.

"W-Who?" She stuttered, shyly.

I love when she gets shy around me but she's not so shy when I'm fucking her.

"Your father." I said, nibbling her earlobe.

"Why did he call you?" She asked, surprised.

I was curious why she would be surprised that her father called.

"He wants me to give you back to him, why are you so surprised about that?" I asked.

"He doesn't care about me, he only cares about his reputation." She told me. I widened my eyes at what she just said.

"Why doesn't he care about his own daughter?" I thought to myself.

"Why wouldn't he care about you? You're his daughter." I asked her.

"He never wanted kids but ever since I was born he hasn't treated me like his daughter, he kept telling people that I was a mistake and that I shouldn't have ever been born." She said.

I can tell she's going to cry from the sound of her voice. I pulled away from her ear and looked at her to see tears starting to fall down her cheeks. I pulled her into a hug and I felt her hug me back.

"He is a fucking horrible man and I'm not going to give you back to him so don't worry, alright?" I said, rubbing her back up and down to comfort her.

"Thank you Jimin." She said, looking at me.

"I may be a mafia leader but a father should never treat his daughter that way." I said. "What about your mother?" I asked.

"She treats me the same way my dad does, they only care about theirselves and their reputation." She told me.

"Why would they treat their own flesh and blood this way?!" I said to myself.

"They don't deserve you as their daughter and you're safe here with me, I won't let them hurt you anymore." I assured her.

She pulled away and looked at me. She went up on her tippy toes until she was almost looking me straight in the eyes. She connected both of our lips and started to kiss me. I kissed her back and pulling her closer to me until she was against my chest. We then pulled away and looked at each other for a few seconds before we pulled away.

"I'll go and let you get dressed." I said, walking out of the room.