Chapter XVII

(Warning!: There's smut in this chapter!)

Seven Days Later

Y/N POV:

It was finally time for me to tell Jimin about me going on the pill. So I went looking for him but instead of finding him, I found Jungkook.

"Jungkook, have you seen Jimin anywhere?" I asked him. He looked at me before responding.

"I think I saw him go in the kitchen." He told me.

"Thank you Kookie." I thanked him.

"I missed that nickname." He said, smiling. I walked over to him and hugged him, making him hug me back. We then heard footsteps coming into the room.

"What are you two doing?" Jimin asked. I pulled away and looked at him with a smile on my face.

"We were just hugging and Jimin can I talk to you in our room, please?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Okay." He said, starting to walk to the bedroom with me following behind him. We walked inside and I went to the bed and sat down.

"You might want to lock the door." I said. He looked at me with one of his eyebrows up and a smirk.

"Okay baby." He said, locking the door. He walked over knelt down in front of me. "So why did you want me to lock the door?" He asked, putting his hands on my thighs.

"Well, you remember a few days ago we went to the doctors then the pharmacy?" I started to say.

"Yeah and you got a prescription for something and you said I'll know what it was a few days later." He said. I leaned forward until my face was an inch away from his.

"Well you're about to see what it was." I said, before connecting my mouth with his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. He pulled out of the kiss and stood up, just to push me down on my back and he spread my legs and went between them, hovering over me.

He attached his lips to mine again and licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I granted access and he explored all around in my mouth. His hand slid up to my right breast and groped it then squeezed, causing me to moan in the kiss. He pulled out of the kiss and made me sit up so he can remove my shirt. He tossed it on the floor and reached around me and unclipped my bra then tossed it on the floor with my shirt.

He sat on the edge of the bed and I sat on his legs with my legs on both sides, cradling him. He nibbled and sucked on my neck, leaving his marks on my neck. He then attached himself to my nipple and sucked on it like his life depended on it. His left hand made its ways to my other breast a kneaded it, making me moan.

"Ahh daddy." I moaned. He pulled away and started kissing down my stomach until he arrived in front of my crotch.

"These has to go." He said, pulling my shorts off. Soon I was left in just my panties. He rubbed circles on my clit through the fabric, making me throw my head back against the bed. He pulled my panties off in one swift motion then did circles on my clit again. "You like that baby girl?" He asked, already knowing the answer.