Chapter XXI

Jimin's POV:

Jin Hyung pulled into the hospital and I quickly got out of the car, picking Y/N up then ran into the hospital. I ran to the receptionist desk and started talking.

"My girlfriend needs a doctor." I said, trying to stay calm which was hard since Y/N got shot in the arm. The person behind the desk must've saw the blood coming out of her arm and on my shirt because she grabbed a moving bed and told me to put her on it. She quickly called for nurse to come and for a doctor that's available. Nurses came running out towards us and started wheeling her away. I was going to go with them until I got stopped.

"Sir, you're going to have to stay out here." One of the nurses said. I nodded knowing there's no use fighting. I sat down on one of the chairs and put my head in my hands.

"Please be okay Y/N." I said to myself.

"Hyung, how is she?" I heard Jungkook ask me. I slightly turned my head to look at him.

"I don't know they just wheeled her away." I said, without realizing tears were building up in my eyes. I have never cried before not even when my parents passed away. Of course I was sad that they passed, but I mourned in a different way and that's why people says I'm cold-hearted.

"Hyung she'll be okay, she's a strong girl." Jungkook assured me. I looked at him with the tears starting to fall from my eyes.

Jungkook's POV:

When Jimin looked at me, I saw tears falling down his cheeks. That's the first time I've seen him cry all the years I've known him. Without thinking, I pulled him into my embrace and comforted him. He didn't fight me, just started crying.

"It's my fault that this happened to her, if only I didn't leave her alone at the house." He blamed himself.

"Hyung, don't blame yourself it's not your fault." I said. "You had no way of knowing that someone would do this, I know you warned her what might happen and she listened to you but she knows you're not at fault I know she'll say the same thing." I added.

"How do I know if she'll forgive me? How do I know I didn't make her life worse than it already was?" He asked, looking up at me.

"She'll forgive because she knows you did you can do and I know for a fact that you didn't make her life worse, you made her life better and I know she'll agree." I said, smiling at him. He finally smiled and wiped his tears with his sleeve.

"Thank you Jungkook, she's lucky to have a friend like you." He said. A doctor came out and walked toward us.

"Are you Y/N's guardian?" The doctor asked Jimin.

Jimin's POV:

"Yes I am." I answered.

"Can you come with me to my office please?" He asked. I nodded my head and started following him to his office while praying that Y/N is okay. He opened the door and motioned me to sit down.

"Is Y/N okay?" I asked, hoping he'll say she is. He gave me a sympathetic look.

"The bullet hit the major artery but there's also another problem." He told me.

"What's the other problem? Is it serious?" I asked him.

"It's not too serious, she has appendicitis but you got her here just in time for us to remove the appendix." He told me. I sighed in relief but I was still worried.

"But why did she pass out?" I asked.

"The amount of blood loss from getting shot in the artery but she's in surgery at the moment but when she's out, I'll send a nurse to take you to her room." He told me.

"How long will she have to stay here?" I asked him, curious.

"She will have to stay here for five days and when you take her home, she will need to stay in bed and rest." He told me. "And don't let her sit up, stand up or anything that requires her to move too much." He added.

"Okay thank you so much." I thanked him. He escorted me back to the waiting room. I sat back down next to Jungkook.

"How bad is it?" Jungkook asked.

"She got shot in a major artery and she also has appendicitis but the doctor said that we got her here in time to fix the artery and remove her appendix." I told him. He sighed in relief and we started waiting for her to get out of surgery.

2 hours later

After what seems like forever but was only a couple hours, a nurse came and got me then took me to a room. I walked inside and saw Y/N connected to machines and tubes coming out of her arms. I walked over and pulled the chair next to her bed and sat down, holding her hand. A few minutes later, she opened her eyes. I stood up and once she saw me, smiled.

"Hi Jimin." She said, groggily.

"Hi baby, how are you feeling?" I asked, smiling.

"I've been better, but why is my stomach sore?" She asked, lifting the blanket.

"In addition to the bullet wound, you also had appendicitis and you had your appendix removed." I told her.

"I didn't know I had that cause I didn't feel any pain." She said.

"I'm just happy that you're okay baby." I said, kissing her. The door then opened and I pulled away and looked to see who it was. Once I saw who came into the room, my blood started to boil with anger. "What are you doing here?" I asked, trying not to yell.