You dumb bitch

lmao 

pt 2. of "When the future comes to you"

Tommy was blinded by rage. Pure rage. He didn't register the fact that he had broken Dream's porcelain mask. Or that he had bitten the man. Or that he was pulled away. His body heat on levels only being able to be handled by the other ghost. His fangs were sharp. The green hooded male was probably bleeding at least somewhere. And Tommy didn't regret it at all.

It took hours to calm the child down. They had somehow left the past or whatever it was. Whatever brought them there/ whatever created the portal sensed that Tommy was literally going to maul someone and got the portal ready to bring them home. Ghostbur and GhostInnit were currently just in the snow outside, while Phil and Techno prepared dinner. Phil was surprised that Tommy had lashed out like that, but he didn't regret the laugh that came out of his mouth as Dream let out a screech. All was peaceful now, Phil was stirring the soup and Techno was chopping up some carrots. Then there were two screams. Two screams of agony. Then silence. Phil immediately ran outside. Only to be met with the sight of his 2 very not dead sons. Tommy was hugging himself, tears streaming down his face as he shook violently and Wilbur was looking lost, clutching his stomach. Phil and Techno rushed to the two and brought them inside. Tommy immediately yelled in pain as he was sat by the fire, starting to babble about everything burning. Wilbur inhaled sharply and clawed at his sweater until he finally pulled it up to find his wound from Phil's sword. He sucked in another breath and clutched his stomach again. He wasn't bleeding. It was just a scar, but it hurt like hell. The next few minutes were spent by Phil reassuring his middle child that he was not going to harm him, and Techno starting Tommy a very cold bath and easing him down into it to help ease whatever burning feeling he felt.

The remainder of the night was spent tending to any other thing the two boys needed, really. Tommy would go from burning up with a fever to shivering cold, and Wilbur would throw up a few times, pass out, and then wake up clutching his stomach. Phil didn't know what to do, but he helped the best he could. Tommy eventually fell asleep wrapped in Techno's cape, while Wil stayed curled into Phil's side, finally sleeping somewhat peacefully.
The next morning was full of tears from the two as they finally realized they were alive once again. Tommy clung to his family like his life depended on it and Wilbur wouldn't leave Phil or Techno's side.

This continued for a few days before the boys finally calmed down and continued with whatever they were planning on doing. Which in this case, was going to L'manberg. The four of them tugged on their Antarctic empire wear and capes and started the journey through the biome to the place where most of them weren't allowed. But they didn't care. Phil and Techno wanted to talk to Dream, Wilbur wanted to talk to Fundy about putting his father under house arrest and assaulting him. And Tommy? Tommy wanted to talk to Tubbo. Tommy also wanted Ranboo to come home with them. He liked Ranboo. The youngest son watched as his old "home" came into view. He shuttered slightly and glanced over to Wilbur, taking his hand when he saw he was shaking slightly and gave it a small squeeze of reassurance.  He smiled softly when his brother looked at him and gave him a small side hug as they continued to walk until they arrived. Tommy felt anger rising in his chest as he walked closer to the White House. He took a deep breath as he sent a glare to Fundy as he just walked past, not paying him any attention.

Wilbur looked at his son, who seemed to be tearing up at the sight of him.
"Dad?"
"Fundy."
"Dad wha-"
"Stop."
"What?"
"I want you to explain WHY you put my FATHER under house arrest, stole possessions from his chests, and helped ASSAULT him." Wilbur began talking, his anger being seen quite easily by anyone who passed by.
"Well- it's not like you haven't done worse-"
"I KNOW WHAT IVE DONE! I KNOW, FUNDY."
"I know. I messed up. I was a terrorist. I died at the hands of my father. But as MY son, you have NO RIGHT TO TREAT HIM THAT WAY. I tried to raise you the best I could. I know I drifted a few times and got distracted. But I had a country to run. I was president. "
"Dad- i-"
"I'm not fucking done. You listen to me son and you listen well. You will never lay a hand on my father again! EVER! Do you understand me?!"
"Y-yes Dad."
"Good."

Wilbur was fuming as he walked away. He met up with Phil and Techno as they chewed Dream out. He found it funny how scared the masked man looked.

Tommy on the other hand was practically on fire. After parting from his family to the White House, he had walked in and gone to Tubbos office, knocking.
"Who is it? Any information on Tommy? Well, he's dead so why should it matter.."
"Yeah. Why should it matter, Toby?"
He watched as Tubbos head snapped back up after he opened the door.
The next 20 minutes were a blur to the two. Tears were shed, there was yelling. A lot of yelling.

"You're just so reckless!!"
"IF IM NOT RECKLESS THEN WHAT AM I?!"
"AM I SELFISH? A LIABILITY?! BECAUSE YOU THINK SO. THOSE WORDS CAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH."
"It's not like you cared!"
"TUBBO I FUCKING KILLED MYSELF."
"W-what?!"
"I JUMPED INTO A PIT OF LAVA."
"DREAM SAID YOU FELL IN!"
"DREAM MANIPULATED ME INTO THINKING HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO CARED. HE TOLD ME YOU HATED ME. HE SAID EVERYONE HATED ME. HE MADE ME HATE MYSELF!"
"he...he made me hate. Myself. He knew...that underneath all my stupid actions I was scared and he- he took advantage of that.."
"Tommy I-"
"I just wanted you to care."
"Tommy I do care."
"Then act like it."
And with that, Tommy walked out, slamming the door as he walked out. Tears streamed down his face as he walked through the streets. He took a deep breath as he slowly calmed down, only to run into someone. He looked up and saw that it was Ranboo, tears starting to stream down his face again as he quickly hugged the Enderborn. The two stayed like that for a while, eventually moving to sit in a patch of grass.

That's how they were found about 45 minutes later, Ranboo weaving his fingers through Tommy's hair as the younger teenager had his eyes closed, visibly relaxed. Phil awed slightly, and Techno and Wilbur just shared a smile.
"Tommy seems to like you, Ranboo."
"Well, I stayed with him in exile, so I sure hope he does."
"I don't think he'd want to leave you. Would you like to come with us?"
"Where?"
"To the Antarctic Empire of course. You'll get the uniform and everything. Plus, you get to spend more time with Tommy."
"oh..well, I'm not needed here, so I don't see why not."
"Well then, let's go home."
"Alright, Mr. Minecraft"
"Call me Phil. Welcome to the Empire son"
"I'll be glad to call it home."

Words: 1245 
Started:12/23/2020 12:00 am
Finished: 12/23/2020 12:35 am
GUYS  35 MINUTES IS A RECORD LETS GO