bitch no you can't pet my dog

TW!Flashbacks of AbusePanic AttacksService Animal!!Bloodabuse---------Winged! Tommy

TW!
Flashbacks of Abuse
Panic Attacks
Service Animal!!
Blood
abuse
---------
Winged! Tommy

Tommy had been asked to go to the store for his family, and obliged since he didn't have much to do. Wilbur wanted spare guitar strings and of course blue. Techno wanted some batteries for his mouse and some markers. The market wasn't far from their little house in the fields so he was happy to walk the short distance. He of course brought his service dog, Clementine. Most people thought it had weird colored fur, almost moth looking, but Tommy loved her. He flexed his wings slightly before walking into the store once he arrived, and made sure Clementine was okay with the weather change before he grabbed a basket and began walking through the aisles, grabbing what he needed/wanted before he got his brothers and dad what they needed. It wasn't much, he just needed more paint pallets for his art project. Nobody exactly knew but he was quite good at painting/digital art. He liked digital art better because of CTRL+Z. That's the only reason.  Literally.

Anyway!

He walked through the aisles once again after getting his art things, (and a few fluffy blankets for when he had panic attacks , along with some insomnia medicine that he picked up from the pediatrician at the store.)
He was humming slightly to himself until he felt a tug on his wing, causing his wings to twitch slightly. He turned around to be met with a child that looked about 4 or 5 and he couldn't help but smile.
"hello there."
He hummed.
"Hello! I just wanted to say your doggy is really pretty!!"
"aw, thank you. Her name is Clementine. She's my service dog"
Tommy explained, smiling softly.
"What's that?"
"It's like a comfort object. But its an animal that helps me when I get to overwhelmed."
"why do you get overwhelmed mister?"
"Well..some people I knew didn't treat me too well and I got away from them, but I'm still recovering, so Clem is here to help me"
"ohhh. well I just wanted to say she's really pretty! have a nice day mister!"
Tommy nodded and watched as the child skipped away and chuckled a bit, scratching at Clementine's ear a bit before continuing to look for the markers Techno was asking for. Then, once again aNOTHER tap on his shoulder. It was a bit harsher than the tug on his wing.
He turned around to be met with a woman that looked to be in her 40's or 50's
"Can I help you ma'am?"
Tommy asked, tilting his head.
"yes. you can. My children want to pet your dog"
"Oh? I'm sorry but I can't let you do that. Clementine here is my service dog. I would let you, but Clementine might think you're a threat and bite you."
"Let my children pet your dog."
"Ma'am I'm not giving you permission to . Good day."
Tommy huffed and picked up his basket and walked away with Clementine beside him. He walked into an aisle a few aisles away. Damn, the store was empty. He sighed and looked around, realizing he walked into an aisle he was already in. Oof. He sighed again and walked out, walking down the long hallway that most stores had. His wings itched to be preened but he would have to wait until he got home. He ran a hand through his hair, a small inhale being interrupted with a very harsh tug on his wing. He immediately spun around and glared at whoever did it only to be met with the same woman. 
"What the hell, ma'am?"
"I told you! It's my dog sir!"
What?
"Sir, is the dog the woman's?"
"What? No! This is my service dog. This woman came up to me and asked to pet her, and I refused."
"He's lying!"
"Both of you stay here and I'm going to check the camera's."
The manager walked away and Tommy turned to look back at the woman.
"Seriously?!"
"Let my kids pet the dog!"
"NO, Ma'am."
"You're a little brat! How dare you say no to me!"
Tommy flinched, last time someone spoke in that tone to him it wasn't pretty.

"You absolute brat!! Stop using those stupid wings of yours and come down and take your punishment!"
A man in his mid 50's yelled to a young Tommy who was currently using his wings to stay in the air, AWAY from the man. Tommy had accidentally slipped and smashed some glass. He was bleeding but it wasn't like they cared.
"Are you telling me no?! How dare you you brat!"
Tommy only remembered a loose rope falling around his wing before he was literally tugged out of the air, causing him to scream out in pain as he hit the ground.
That was the first time he broke his arm.

Tommy snapped back to reality as Clementine took a small nip at his shaking hand. He looked down at her and gave her a small smile, petting her gently. His wings ruffled on his back as he looked back at the woman. She was still talking? Damn. Tommy let out a sigh and turned around to look around to see if the manager was coming back when he suddenly saw black dots spot his vision. His wing hurt. Did she..? He turned around and blinked as tears rimmed his eyes, looking at his wing only to be met with a chunk of missing feathers, and blood.
Tommy couldn't stop himself from letting out a cry/scream of pain. He began shaking as he looked back at the woman, who was just smirking at him. He began to hyperventilate as well, sinking to the ground as he looked at his wing, tears streaming down his face. Clementine set her head on his knee and licked his hand a few times and he hugged her gently, but tightly for comfort. He saw a blurry figure rushing over to him, along with who he recognized as the manager through the blur of his tears. He felt his wing being stretched and let out a cry, trying to pull it back to his side. That didn't work. He felt something cold being set on the spot where he was bleeding/missing feathers on his wing and let out a shaky breath, sniffling. He heard someone asking for his parent's phone number and he quietly gave them phil's. He watched as the manager got security guards to watch over the woman as he called Phil, and that's when Tommy just closed his eyes, and waited for the pain to go away.

About 15 minutes later he was shaken "awake" by his father. He slightly opened his eyes, only to be met with a worried Phil.
"Dad..?"
"It's me toms."
"it hurts dad..she ripped my wing.."
"shhh, you're gonna be okay"

"shhh you're gonna be okay. take it like a man and it'll be over faster"
a man in his 40's said to a slightly older Tommy, who was trembling in a corner. The man held a belt. Tommy hadn't done anything, the man was just drunk.

"tommy honey you're okay. It's dad, it's Phil. not the idiots that hurt you. it's me."
He snapped back to the real world as Phil whispered to him and leaned into his fathers embrace, letting out a whimper as he cried into his fathers shoulder. Clementine had curled up with her head on Tommy's leg, keeping her attention on him and him only. Tommy felt sleepy. His wing was slightly patched up for now and Phil was just so..warm. Tommy sniffled and closed his eyes once again, drifting off to the sound of his father beginning to silently yell at the woman.

He woke up at home, with a hot chocolate at his bedside. He groaned a bit and stretched his wings, which felt better either way. He smiled to himself a bit and looked over at Clementine at the edge of his bed, before laying his head on his pillow again and drifting back off to sleep.

Karens hate him don't they.
Tommy's just Tommy
and a karen is about to be a karen't because fuck karens honestly.

words:1357 
Started: 12/27/2020, 5:19 pm
Finished: 12/28/2020, 5:29 am