"I didn't think you would hurt me. Tubbo"

Thank you for the suggestion :)))Tw: Attempted Suicide

Tw: Attempted Suicide

"Tommy, I'm telling you. I'm sick of it"
Tubbo said into his headset. He had been arguing with Tommy for at least 20 minutes. He had gotten tired of Tommy's antics. He knew it was all in good fun, but he was surely getting annoyed now. More like pissed off.
"Tubbo, come on, I told you I'm sorry."
Tommy responded after a few moments of silence between the two. 
"Shut up. Just shut up, Thomas."
Tommy froze. Tubbo- well, Toby never called him by his name. Ever. He looked down at his lap before reaching back up to his mouse.
"I'm sorry."
He muttered out before leaving their discord call. He sat there for a few moments before tears came to his eyes. He quickly went to twitter, and just- deleted everything. He knew it was dramatic, but he was hurt more than he could explain. He logged out of his account and shut down his pc. He stared down at his lap once again, starting to actually cry. That hurt. That hurt a lot. He had been so rude to Toby, he knew that. But it was always in a joking matter. He cared deeply about his best friend. And now they probably hated him. He sniffled and got up from his chair, grabbing his backpack. He emptied it out and quickly started shoving clothes into it. His parents wouldn't care if he left, right? Just for a few days, or weeks..he didn't know. He packed his medicine for his panic attacks and depression, his toothbrush, blankets, his phone and charger, and zipped it up, surprisingly it all fit. He swung the bag to his door and pulled on a sweatshirt that he had bought when he met up with Wilbur. He sighed and grabbed the bag again, heading out of the door, and after a small non face-to-face conversation with his father. He ran out the door and started down the road. He didn't know where he was going to go, but he wanted to go. Just leave. His best friend probably hated him. Probably. He took off. And he didn't know when or if he was coming back.

It had been a week or so since Tommy left. And his parents had filed for a missing person's report on their son, something they never wanted to do. Tommy was starving. He had run out of food, and everything hurt. News of his disappearance had gotten to the area he was in so he had to resort to getting a wig for his hair, and getting contacts. There he was. Now with brown hair, and green eyes. He looked different, which is what he wanted. But he was indeed skinnier. He didn't mind. He had run out of his medicine for his anxiety and depression, since he didn't know how long he was going to be gone so he only took a few of them each. He sat against the wall of an old building, staring at the bridge that was being build. Though unfinished, it still had a stable structure. He smiled slightly to himself, a plan forming in his mind. He was about to get up until he watched a shadow in front of him appear. He glanced up, only to be met with the eyes of Wilbur, and of course, Tubbo. But they couldn't recognize him. They didn't know he was Tommy, he just looked like a normal teenager. He gasped slightly and backed up into the wall.
"Hey hey! It's okay- We just wanted to see if you were okay!" Wilbur said quickly.
Tommy opened his mouth to speak but quickly shut it, trying to think of how to talk without using his voice, the one way he would be recognized. Sign language. Wilbur had taught him that.
'I'm fine.'
He signed quickly, standing up, a bit shaky. Of course, he hadn't eaten in days. He kept a hand on the wall to steady himself. Wilbur looked at him with a bit of what seemed to be suspicion before he nodded. "Alright..well, have you seen this boy? He's 16,,and a friend of ours. He's been missing for a week or so." Tubbo spoke up, handing him a crinkled paper of a missing person's sign of himself. He read over it and shook his head. 'I haven't, I'm sorry' he signed again. Tubbo seemed to be on the verge of tears. "I told you I messed up Wilbur! This is all my fault.." He groaned, tears starting to fall. Wilbur sighed and shook his head quickly, giving Tubbo a hug. "It's not, Tubbs. You two just had a disagreement. He could've been planning this for months.." He sighed. Tommy felt quilt rising up in his stomach. No wait, that was puke. He felt sick to his stomach now. He was making his best friend cry. He looked at the ground and took a deep breath, before he ran. Just- ran. Ran in the direction of the bridge. He was going to do it. Nobody could stop him now. He felt so guilty. This hurt him. Tears began streaming down his face as he ran. He ditched his bag at the top of the bridge and ran along the building platforms, his breathing heavy. He quickly but shakily got onto the side rail and threw the wig off of his head, taking the contacts off. He started sobbing then. He was a mess. He sat down and just held on loosely to the rail he was on, the only thing keeping him still. He heard footsteps coming from the side of the bridge he came from and saw Wilbur and Tubbo. His eyes widened and he quickly looked away, starting to hyperventilate. He stood up again and just didn't look at them. He went to jump but felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist causing him to cry out, in pain, anger and sadness. He didn't want to be stopped but half of him did. He struggled against the grip of who he assumed to be Wilbur, since Tubbo was too short to grab him like this.
"Tommy! Tommy! Please!"
He heard Wilbur saying, and could hear Tubbo crying from where he was standing. He finally looked up, only to be met with a crying Wilbur as well. "Just..let me go." He cried, but buried his face into Wilbur's chest, allowing himself to be pulled closer. He heard footsteps and another pair of arms wrap around him. He let out a sob at that. Tubbo, the friend he thought hated him, was hugging him. He glanced at the other teenager, who smiled weakly at him. He hesitated before smiling just slightly back at him. Wilbur's grip loosened on him and he could shift to hug Tubbo tightly, who quickly returned the hug again.
"Tommy..why?"
He listened to the words come out of Tubbo's mouth and he shrugged a bit.
"I-I thought you hated me... so,, I just ran, I didn't know what else to do. I'm sorry"
"No. Nonono. Don't you DARE say that. It's my fault. I told you something and it hurt you. I'M sorry." Tubbo huffed.
Tommy slowly nodded, and shakily got up, looking over the bridge to the water they were above. "I..I wanna go home." He muttered.
"Then let's get you home. We're about a couple hours away. We can catch a bus." Wilbur nodded.
"Okay. Thank you."
"Anytime Tommy. Anytime."
Started:10 AM 10/29/20
Finished: 10:37 AM 10/29/20
Words: 1277.