"Who are you to mess with him?"

Footsteps echoed throughout the outside area as multiple people ran through it at full speed. 4 against 1. 4 bullies, against Tommy.
His breathing was ragged and his nose was flowing with blood. His ribs hurt, and his knees felt weak. He swore he had a black eye. Everything was blurry but he weaved his way through people, trying to locate anyone that could help him. He was almost about to round the corner before he was quite literally slammed into the fence. He felt all the breath he was trying to hold in leave his body, a few of the few spare pieces of metal poking into his back. Tommy was already malnourished, and skinny so that hurt like hell. He squirmed in the grip of the bully that was holding him, and gasped for air. 
"o-ow! ow!"
He hissed, trying to move his legs to kick the guy that was holding him. What he didn't expect was for an old piece of wood to collide with his legs, but it happened. That's when he screamed in pain, tears starting to stream down his face.
"You wanna be a brat again? Wanna correct me in class again? Bitch!"
One of them hissed, holding him higher against the fence before throwing him down to the ground. 
"f-fuck you-"
Tommy whimpered, holding a hand over his throat.
(I'm gonna name the bullies Matt, Joseph, Eric, and Billy cause I'm not gonna keep typing 'the guy')
Joseph looked at him in pure rage before kicking him in the stomach and chest, the three others cheering him on.
This went on for a while, before suddenly the cheering stopped. Tommy felt blood coming up his throat as he coughed. He felt someone's arms around him and carefully looked up, shaking. It was his brothers. Techno was chasing the 4 of the boys off while Wilbur helped him up. He could barely move before he had to use Wilbur for support to stand. He groaned in pain and just held onto Wilbur, not caring what they were saying. His head was ringing so much he could barely hear. He only remembered Wilbur picking him up before he blacked out. Phil wasn't going to be pleased.

Tommy woke up with his head spinning madly. He felt like he could throw up. And he could. He immediately sat up, his hands flying up to cover his mouth. He closed his eyes, but felt something be placed into his lap, and opened his eyes just in time to see it was a trash can before he threw up into it. It was non stop, and he felt dizzy when he was finally done, letting out a groan. He figured the person was a nurse since it was now quiet in the room he was in. Why was he even in the hospital? Oh. Right. He blacked out and was literally beat up. He let out a whine as he tried to move , until he heard the curtain of the small room he was in fly open. 
"TOMMY!!"
Yep. There's Phil.
"H-hey- Dad.."
Tommy mumbled, cringing slightly a the loud noise that had come into the room. He was literally engulfed in a hug by his father. He winced and let out a small whimper, flinching a bit. He didn't like sudden movement. Phil seemed to tense before pulling away. "I'm so so sorry- I forgot" He sighed, and placed a kiss on Tommy's forehead gently, pulling back more so Wilbur and Techno could come in. They both ended up giving Tommy a hug, and they all just sat there in silence for a while before Tommy spoke up.
"Am I a brat?"
He asked the three.
They all stared at him in what he presumed what shock before Wilbur spoke up.
"Of course not! Who told you that??"
He scoffed, seeming just a bit mad.
Tommy hesitated, looking down at his bandaged chest. Oh, his rib was indeed fractured. He took a deep breath but continued to talk anyway.
"The people who beat me up"
He replied, cringing as Techno and Wilbur's eyes flared with even more rage.
"G-guys- it's okay-"
He began to say before he felt Techno's hands slam down onto the table he was sitting next to.
"God DAMMIT TOMMY. How long are you NOT GOING TO CARE FOR YOURSELF?!"
He hissed, causing the other three in the room to go absolutely quiet, Tommy himself starting to tear up.
"I-I'm sorry- I- I didn't mean it-"
He whimpered before he felt Techno hug him again.
"I just- I just don't want to lose you, Tommy."
The hybrid sighed, and ruffled his hair slightly.
"I agree with Techno. Now Tommy, it's late. You were out for quite a while actually. So get back to sleep, Dad is going to stay with you tonight so Techno and I can go to school." Wilbur yawned slightly, standing up and grabbing his bag from next to his chair.
Techno followed suit and eventually Tommy drifted back off into sleep, holding Phil's hand loosely in his own.

----------

Tommy's teacher opened the door only to be met with Techno and Wilbur. They talked quietly for a moment. before she let the two inside the classroom, stepping out into the hall. Techno scanned the room, before clearing his throat and pointing to the four boys.
"now."
"which one of you little shitheads fractured our brother's rib?"
He growled, cracking his knuckles.
Wilbur smirked. 
"Oh, I know. I think it was you, Joseph."
He hummed.
"Joseph. We're gonna have a big problem if you hurt him again. But you three."
He hummed, turning to look at Matt, Eric and Billy. 
"We're also gonna have a problem. Nobody. And I mean nobody messes with our family. Next time you hurt him, I'm going to break your arm." He grinned before he waved and lead Techno out of the classroom, and back out to the car so they could go back and visit Tommy in the hospital.
------------
Once Tommy arrived back at school a couple weeks later, the 4 of them didn't bother him anymore. Neither did anyone in his class. He couldn't help but laugh, knowing his brothers did something. At least they cared for him. That made him happy.
He loved his weird family