I'm sorry.

TW!!!!!
Suicide Attempt, Large intake of PILLS, Vomiting, Blood.

(Edited:12/11/2021, added another TW)
(Edited on 3.12.2021- removed Dreamnoblade)

Who knew leaving would be so hard.It was supposed to be simple. Nobody cared about him anyway. He was nothing. A waste of space.So why was it so hard to get off the discord server?

Tommy sat there, his hand shaking as he set it on the mouse, and began typing. None of his family was home, Phil was at the market, Wilbur was with Niki and Techno was with Dream. He stared at the group chat his family had, taking a deep breath. Just type it in, and exit the tab. It was that easy. So why couldn't he bring himself to do so? Because he cared. He cared a lot. He loved his family, but he couldn't, no, he refused to love himself. Enough procrastinating. He cracked his knuckles and began typing after what seemed like forever.

Tommy is typing...
.
.
.
[I just want you guys to know that i love you, and this isn't your fault.]

And he closed the window. Done. He was done. He pushed his chair out from behind him and locked his bedroom door. He walked to the bathroom that connected to his bedroom and rummaged through the cabinets, ignoring the sounds of incoming calls from his phone in the room. He popped open a bottle of medicine, not caring what kind it was, and stared at the small capsules before pouring half of them into his hand, starting to cry. He couldn't take it anymore. He knew they didn't love him, and that's what made leaving easier. He shook his head and opened his mouth, tilting is head back as he downed the pills he held. The effects were slow at first, his vision going blurry. Then it became hard to breath, like his airways were being blocked. His eyes shot open as he let out a strangled cry. It felt like his body was being filled with an unwanted virus. He didn't want to die. No, yes he did. But his family. His family DID care. THEY DO CARE. He gasped for air as he began to sway on his feet, and stumbled out to get his phone, grabbing it and turning it on.
Instincts. His instincts finally kicked in. He began gagging. He was trying to save himself, but the only thing that came out was puddles of blood. He cried harder at that, falling onto his knees. He then called his father. He could trust his father.
ring.
ring
ring
ring
The rings weren't comforting, until they ended and were replaced with Phil's voice.
"TOMMY! Tommy are you okay?!"
"D-ad- c..hok-ing. hu-rt.."
Tommy cried, letting out a gut wrenching cough.
"Pap-a d..on' w'nna d...ie"
"Tommy stay with me I'm on my way home! Your brothers are on their way! You'll be okay! Just keep talking to me!"
His father sounded panicked. He couldn't understand. They did care about him but he told himself they didn't. What's life without a little self doubt? Oh, a good one. One that he didn't have. But besides that. He felt himself starting to slip away, blood trickling out of the corner of his mouth.
" 'm s'ry."
"Tommy honey, no no no, stay with me I'm almost there!"
"l'ove y..ou"
He whispered out before everything became peaceful. He didn't feel his body collide with the floor. He only heard ringing as his door was literally kicked open, and someone rushed to his side. Everything was so peaceful. Then everything was black.

white. A shit ton of white. His chest rose and fell slowly. IV's connected to him just to keep him alive. Stomach pumped, and body weak, there Tommy laid in a hospital bed, surrounded by family. The teenager hadn't woken up yet, but he could already feel the worry radiating off his family. All the memories came flooding into his head as he laid there, and his eyes shot open as he gasped for air, starting to cough once again,closing them in the process. He felt arms around him. He was warm. He opened his eyes again and looked to see his father, and his brothers. He looked down at his arms, and stomach, shaking slightly before starting to cry. He hugged his family back, shaking.
"I-I-m s..so s-sorry"
He whispered, coughing slightly.
"Tommy, don't you dare be sorry. But please don't do that again. Just talk to us next time you feel like that..we'll help you."
Wilbur sighed, and ruffled Tommy's hair slightly, biting the inside of his cheek. He wanted his brother to be okay.
--
Technoblade stepped into the hallway to be met with Dream, Sapnap and George running towards him.
"Is he okay?!"
Dream said quickly, quickly hugging his friend. Techno seemed hesitant, but hugged Dream back, burying his face in the crook of the male's neck.
"he just woke up, and started crying. I couldn't take it so I stepped out.."
He explained, relaxing slightly as he felt his friend- rival? nah, friend. start to rub his back.
"I'm sure he'll be okay, Tech.. Just hope for the best and it'll most likely come true."
Dream whispered, patting his friend's arm a bit
"He loves you, Techno, He won't leave so easily.."
"Then why did he try to.."

Silence

"...Are you ready to go back in?"

Dream asked, pulling away and taking Techno's hand in his own.
"I guess so." Techno mumbled, walking back to the room his brother was being held in.
Tommy had calmed down, and was just being held by Phil in a protective hug, hands running through his son's hair to calm him down some more.
"There you are! Hello, you three"
Wilbur hummed, and nodded slightly as the Dream Team walked into the room with Techno.
"Is he doin alright?"
Sapnap hummed, tilting his head as he rubbed the back of his neck a bit, almost nervous to just ask that in general.
"He's alright for now. Had a panic attack earlier, but we got him calmed down, and now he's basically almost sleeping" Phil explained, looking down at his son with a soft smile
"He'll be okay right?"
Dream spoke up, sighing.
"I hope so. The doctors said he might randomly lose feeling in his legs, and he also might not be able to taste anything for a bit, but other than that he should be okay."
Wilbur explained.
The team nodded and sat down in the spare chairs, Techno continuing to stand along with Wilbur.
"Let's just hope he takes more care of himself. We need to pay more attention to how he acts.."
Technoblade spoke up after a few moments of silence, the others nodded.
"What are we gonna tell his viewers?"
"that's something for him to decide, not us, Sapnap"
George sighed.
"For now, just let the boy rest. He needs it"
And so they did. Tommy drifted off to sleep in the arms of his father, surrounded by family. And just for that time. He was happy.

Words:1121
Started:11/15/2020 9:57 pm
Finished:11/15/2020 10:43 pm
I can sleep nowwwwww