grocery store au

lmao so like

tommy and tubbo and ranboo work at a grocery store

all the other members of the smp are daily customers, and love the three kids like siblings, (children, if you ask phil)

and like

the store goes on lockdown because someone is robbing it

and the adults are just like waiting outside like oh shit oh fuck oh shit oh cufkscnsdfskdjg

and when they finally get through the police barrier, 

the only thing they see

is Tommy beating the criminal with a bar-code scanner while literally insulting the shit out of the man while tubbo and Ranboo cheer him on.

information.

Tommy
-Head of the cafe!!, usually who the actual manager leaves in charge if they leave early

-17. I made him a bit older cause fuck you

-im changing this to orphan who is partially adopted by phil.

-Literally done with your shit.

-Apparently by Tubbo's family tree in the break room, Wilbur and Techno are his brothers and Phil is his father

-has no problem with that.

-His honey biscuits are the best. (some other employees he is okay with try to sneak some as they get out of the oven, but he only lets Tubbo or Ranboo sneak one.

-One time someone tried to harass Tubbo (or Ranboo, or any other employee) and he dead ass got a stale bread stick and fucking whacked them upside the head so hard he thought they were bleeding from a concussion.

-suffers from a smallllllllllll (okay maybe large) amount of stress and depression

-looks like he can kill you and he can either be a cinnamon roll, or he will actually hunt you down and make sure to make your life hell. 

-dyed half his hair a rose gold color because someone made fun of Ranboo's hair and so he and tubbo got pissy and dyed their hair to be seperate colors as well.

half of tommy's hair ^

-has a good old screaming match in the freezer after an argument with any customer

-found a loose floorboard and small little bunker under the store so whenever he wants to cry he just chills in there and eats cookies because damn he's malnourished and any customer that walks there without knowing he's there will just hear "............*crunchcrunchcrunchcrunch*.........*insert choking*............*insert even faster crunching and a few sniffles*"

-tommy once passed out because something hit his head and the store called phil cause they know tommys "parent"(lmao he got nonee) situation and on the way to the hospital tommy has been in and out of consciousness and randomly on the way when he had a moment of being awake, he whispered "tubbo likea da bee" and promptly passed out again. at the hospital, the concussion was so close to his actual skull that those could have been tommy's last words. fucking "tubbo likea da bee." he proceeds to cackle at it whenever its brought up.

-has glasses.

-FRECKLED. HE HAS FRECKLES

-also has very dark red contacts. he wears them when he's in a bad mood and if you piss him off he'll just stare into your soul at the register, grab a bag without looking, shove your item inside, and in the most unphased, but terrifying voice ever, he'll deadpan. "you can either pay, or let me bash your skull in. which fucking one is it."

-somehow knows what your thinking no matter what it fucking is. usually gives no shits but if you even THINK of hurting tubbo or ranboo or doing ANYTHING to their department, he will hunt you down and make your work shift the worst it's been since you started there.

-plays hide and seek with some of the other teenage workers (purpled, sometimes drista, tubbo, ranboo)

-got stuck in the ceiling

-finals week is the worst week to make him mad.

Tubbo

-has a bee backpack :)

-has his hair split to match tommy's and ranboo's, but instead his hair is brunette and blonde 

-babey

-actually can be scary holy shit

-knows pressure points

-head of the stocking department!

-most likely in tommy's hidey hole with tommy during the breakdown whenever it's happening just to take care of the boy and make sure he doesn't fucking die under the floor of a fucking CVS (changed it because i needed a smaller store, Walmart was too big.)

-also done with your shit

-17 1/2

-got contacts along with tommy for the hell of it. his are a very pastel green.

-got tommy out of said ceiling

-done with their manager cause he didn't let him bring his bees into the store.

-wanna fight him? go to tommy. tommy will fight for him. tubbo can destroy you with words.

-don't make him lose his train of thought while studying, he'll promptly throw anything at you. even if its a fucking toaster.

Ranboo

-done with your shit as well.

-half of hair is black half is white

-one eye is red and one is green

-reason tommy is in the ceiling. (here you go, 

-has a crown he likes wearing.

-has "partial" memory problems. tell him something that's literally the least of his problems, he'll gladly forget that.

-fucking 6'6

-best at stocking

-doesn't know what the fuck tommy's hidey hole is but frankly he's scared to find out.

-brought cats in once. tubbo started fussing about him being able to have cats in the store but he wasn't allowed to bring his bees wtf

-if he doesn't like you he'll just let out a scream and walk away

-literally this close to murder.

-has good grades yet still goes insane during finals. wants to strangle literally anyone