Heal

Part 2 of Sick.
Tommy was usually one that was hard to get to sleep. Most thought it was normal for a teenager just to refuse sleep. It was normal for Tommy, but he wasn't the one refusing sleep. His body was. He had a very bad fever, along with bad stomach cramps, a bruised rib, and a very sprained hand from falling onto the ground. His upper body was wrapped in bandages, and so was his wrist. He was simply just laying in the bed that Phil had said he could stay in, staring at the ceiling. It was quite boring to say the least, but he managed. It was currently late in the evening , he had been there for hours. Wilbur had made him some soup after they got back from the hospital visit that Techno insisted that they go on since Tommy had such a small frame for a 16 year old. The three wouldn't let him out of their sight, but Tommy didn't mind. Though annoying during the day (even if they said he wasn't), Tommy enjoyed their company no matter what.
He was snapped out of his thoughts as the door opened and Techno walked in with a small bowl of soup again. They were making sure he ate. The teenager tried to sit up but immediately cringed, the ice pack that was rested on his chest falling off. This worried the pink-haired male and he quickly rushed over, setting the soup down carefully, before picking the ice pack back up, then putting one hand on Tommy's back to help him sit up correctly. The pig-hybrid never exactly showed emotion besides the occasional insanity during battle, but this kid was bringing them all out. He almost full on sobbed at the hospital, in which Wilbur promised not to tell anyone about it. He smiled slightly at the teenager who smiled back. "You didn't have to bring me anything, Techno." Tommy mumbled, causing the older male to scoff. "Tommy, shut up. If I didn't bring you this we both know you would've just continued to starve yourself." He replied. Tommy went quiet, rubbing his arm slightly before sighing. "Sorry." Techno mumbled. "I know it's a sensitive topic but you really need to eat. Or you'll die Toms." He finished, before picking up the bowl again, handing it over to Tommy, who seemed hesitant but took it and started eating. The two of them looked up as Phil walked in along with Wilbur. They were just coming to check on him, and were just slightly surprised to see Techno in there with him, smiling. But either way, they were happy Tommy was at least "okay" for now. 
"hey, toms"
Wilbur hummed and carefully sat down on the edge of the bed, Philza sitting next to him. 
"Hi, you guys"
Tommy replied numbly as he continued to slowly but surely eat his soup, clearly under the glare of Techno whenever he stopped eating.
"You feeling okay bud?"
Philza asked, resulting in a nod from Tommy. "Yeah. 'm okay. don't worry" He hummed.
"alright kiddo..well it's getting late, goodnight."
"goodnight you guys"
And with that, the three of the people he saw as family, left, leaving him to himself

It had been at least 4 days. The four of them decided not to even tell anyone that Tommy was staying over with them. It was just what they agreed on. Wilbur was in the middle of streaming a video when Techno suddenly rushed into the room. The thing here is, nobody knew they were living together in the first place. Nobody knew Phil, Wilbur and Techno (now including Tommy) were in the same house. The chat exploded at the sight of the pink haired male. But something felt off. "Techno what's wrong?" Wilbur asked, muting his mic so his chat wouldn't catch what they were saying. "Tommy's having a panic attack and I can't get him to calm down because he's in like this sort of episode- I don't know-" Techno explained, waving his hands around, looking genuinely worried. Wilbur's eyes widened and he quickly pushed Techno into his chair. "Take care of my stream!" He said before rushing out of the room. Techno went brain dead for a moment before un-muting Wilbur's mic, and reading some of the donations that flooded in with questions.
'since when did you and Wilbur live together??'
A donation asked. 
"Well, we moved in with someone we both consider our dad. You all know him. Phil." 
Techno shrugged.
The chat exploded once again.
'Who else is there with you? Why did Wilbur look so scared??'
"Someone we both care about started having a panic attack so he went to calm them down."
Technoblade answered again.
He was about to answer another question but the door to Wilbur's makeshift office room of the house opened and Tommy's head poked inside. He clearly looked calmer but still had a few tear stains on his cheeks. He sniffled slightly and walked over to Techno, who muted the mic once again after a few moments of trying to figure out how to do so. Techno smiled a bit and held his arms open, which resulted in Tommy crawling into his lap and resting his head on his shoulder with his legs wrapped around him. (p l a t o n i c brother love). The chat died. literally.
'Is that TOMMY?! WHAAATT'
'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT'S SO CUTE'
'AWJHKSJHDKJS'
'y'all are brothers, confirmed'
'THIS IS SO CUTEE'
Techno un-muted the mic, running his hand through Tommy's messy blonde hair, reading a few more donations before he felt anger boil inside him.
'Tommy was crying? lol, crybaby bitch'
"Get off this stream. Now."
Techno growled.
"You may have the ability to stay unknown but your comment can hurt him for years. He's already going through a lot of shit and I don't need your stupid arse adding onto the pile he's carrying. Goodbye."
He scoffed and quickly kicked the person from the stream. 
He noticed Tommy started to shake and was quick to start messing with his hair again, rubbing his back a few times as well.
The chat had generally calmed down by now, and the stream only went on for a bit longer before Wilbur finally ended it, because Tommy was finally asleep, and Techno was drifting off. He shook Techno just slightly and motioned for Tommy, and smiled when Techno loosened his grip on the teenager, letting Wilbur pick him up and bring him over to the bed next door. He hesitated before calling Techno and Phil into the room, motioning for them to lie down with the sleeping boy. Techno was the first, laying next to Tommy, his arms immediately around him once again in a secure, but very soft and gentle hug. Wilbur hugged Techno, and Phil hugged Wilbur. And then the three of them fell asleep. Finally happy with where they were. Tommy was healing, Techno was opening up, or so that's what Wilbur thought, and Wilbur was working on something that just so happened to be a law suit with Phil against Tommy's parents I mean what.
anyway.
The Sleepy bois are finally resting. A big happy family together again.
The End. 
Words: 1207
Started: 11/5/2020 7:15 am.
Finished: 11/5/2020 1:10 pm.

(P.s I wrote this during school lol. My teachers are pretty chill though )