We found you.

Screaming. There was so much screaming. There was so much pain. Tommy watched as his friend collapsed to the ground as Techno- his brother shot him. He let out a scream and watched as his friend bled out. He quickly pearled over and took his friend into his arms, tears streaming down his face as he took off his red cloth and held it over the bleeding part of the bad burns from the firework. He couldn't stop himself from sobbing, his eyes widening as the ground began to shake. He whimpered, holding Tubbo close as things began to blow up around them. Tommy closed his eyes and let the tears stream down his face as he got ready to die from the explosions. He held his breath as the explosions got closer before his eyes shot open. No. He wouldn't let this happen. He quickly but carefully picked Tubbo up the best he could, even with his own injuries, and began running. Running away from whatever this was. He held the cloth down onto the bleeding parts of the burns once again, his breathing becoming ragged. He listened to his communicator ping and didn't bother to check until he was at a small lake, where he finally laid Tubbo down, taking off the male's suit, jacket, and tie, so he could start to care for the wound. He got the cloth wet and began to press down on the wounds with the cold water, watching his friend whimper in pain.
"I'm sorry Tubbs- just- hold on it's okay." 
He whispered.
He finally checked his communicator, his eyes widening at what he read.

Ph1LzA has joined the server.

He shook his head. He didn't have time to hallucinate. He looked back to Tubbo, leaving his communicator on the ground as he pulled bandages out of his satchel and began taking care of the wounds on his friend's chest, arms and face. This was going to be a long healing process. He looked around and quickly got up, picking a few apples from the trees and walked a short distance in the field and tamed a horse, coming back and putting a lead around it, keeping it close to Tubbo as he walked off quickly to get some leather to make a saddle. He came back about 15 minutes later and quickly made the saddle, putting it on the horse. He looked around and then down at his communicator, picking it up for a moment, looking at the chat. Everyone was either arguing or wondering where he and Tubbo were. He scoffed a bit and shoved it in his pocket, after turning his location off. He slowly picked Tubbo back up and put him on the horse, looked back in the direction of Manburg before getting on the horse, and taking the reigns in his hands, sighing. He turned back and looked forward, kicking the horse's side's gently to make the horse begin walking. They were going to begin anew. Without war. If it meant disappearing and destroying connections they had, so be it. They were done.

6 years. 6 years had passed. No sign of Tommy or Tubbo.  They had run away after all. Tommy was now 22, Tubbo being 23. They had built themselves a small cottage in a far-off field next to a small town, surrounded by bees, plants, and other things that would've comforted the two if there wasn't a war going on when they left. But it does now since the two are alone to fend for themselves. Which they are completely fine with.

 Which they are completely fine with

🥺🥺

Phil had gotten both of his other sons to calm down. He helped Wilbur come out of his insanity and helped Techno overcome his guilt of shooting his own brother's friend. It took a while but the family got along once again, but they still missed their youngest son and brother. Tommy helped brighten up the room, and stories about the teenager often came up in conversations. The three eventually took off, going to find the youngest member of the family so they could be whole once again, and happy. They didn't know if he was alive. They didn't know if he was dead. They didn't know anything, they just wanted him to be okay. Off they went, searching town through town, asking adults, to children. Nobody knew anything. But they weren't going to give up. They soon decided to split up in a certain town, and walked around in different directions, just seeing if they could find anything even though it was unlikely.