My World Caves In.

DEATH.
But actually.
TW//Character Death, I'll add on as I write if I have to.
------

Tommy, Phil, Wilbur, Tubbo, and Ranboo had met up for an irl stream. They walked along the beach, kicking sand, possibly even taking a bite out of some of the grainy material. The day was bright, a cloudless day. It made Tommy smile as he waved to the camera Wilbur was streaming their day with. The twitch live stream currently had about 400,000 people watching. It was a bit surprising for a few members of the group, but Tommy was fine with it, his largest viewer group being over 600,000 people. Lore streams am I right?

"RANBOO PUT ME DOWN!"
Tubbo screeched, trying desperately to get out of the tall teenager's grip. Tommy snickered and took hold of Tubbo's legs, the allium duo nodding to each other before starting to swing Tubbo back and forth. Needless to say Phil had to intervene and make the boys put the brunette down. The day continued on, the stream eventually ending and the group just taking little recordings with their own phones.

Tommy let out a laugh as Wilbur quite physically picked him up, throwing the blonde teen over his shoulder.
"nonono- wIlBuRRRRR!-"
Tommy giggled, shaking his head. He didn't realize his phone was ringing over all the chaos, until it slid out of his back pocket, literally hit the back of his head, and fell to the ground. He let out a curse as Wilbur finally put him down, making sure he was alright (aka checking the back of Tommy's head that was hit with his phone) while Tommy answered the call.

//TW! Character Death!//

"Hello, is this Thomas Simons?"
"Yes, it is. Can I help you?"
"I believe it would be better if I told you this in private, Mr. Simons."
"Alright, give me just a moment-"

Tommy looked up from his phone, taking it away from his ear momentarily. He motioned to Phil that he was stepping to the side, watching the older blonde nod as he began to distract the other two teenagers, and the older brunette. He stepped away to the street corner, covering his other ear with his hand as he cleared his throat.

"I'm back, what did you want to tell me?"
"Yes, so. Your parents are [redacted] and [redacted] correct?"
"Yes ma'am. Are they alright?"
"I'm afraid they got into a car accident. Your father is in the hospital with only a few injuries, they believe he can leave around 2 pm-"

Tommy's world froze.

"My mother- What about my mom?"
He asked quickly, noticing the lady on line didn't mention the woman who raised him.
There was a pause, and a deep inhale.
"She was severely injured on impact. The car had come from the right on her side and smashed into the door. She didn't live long enough for the ambulance to even arrive. I'm sorry sir."

Tommy felt tears building up in his eyes, starting to pace back and forth as he replayed what was just told to him in his head. His father was in the hospital. His mother was dead. His mother- The woman who raised him. The woman who his fans had eventually found out had a Youtube channel and raided her, subscribing to her so quickly that his parents and himself had celebrated her booming success. Tommy was happy that his mother was happy. And now she was gone.

"Sir?"
"I-I'm here. What room and hospital is my father in?"
He could only listen as he typed in the hospital name and room number into his notes on his phone.
"I'm deeply sorry for your loss sir. Have a good day."

call ended.
the audacity. have a good day? fuck you.

Tommy stared at the screen on his phone that showed the call was over. The phone number of the hospital mocking him. His mother was gone. He had to tell himself that a few times. No more hugs from her. No more jokes between them that his father didn't get. No more arguing about the dishwasher because he was streaming. No more-