It's crashing down.

I SWITCHED IT BACK TO LOW BLOOD PRESSURE I WAS THINKING OF THE WRONG THING PLEASE KILL ME;

Tommy had once again agreed to meet up with Logan for a vlog. He was still a bit on edge since the last time they met up Logan left him on the side of the street while he went into a strip club. What an asshole. He was already on edge as he drove himself to their meeting spot, parking his car and getting out. He watched as Logan was talking to a few of his cameramen. He didn't know why he had so many people around them, Tommy only needed his phone for vlogs. Then he'd always send the video/videos he'd taken throughout the experience to his editors with a thank you note with the message.

As Logan finally noticed him, several cameras then turned his way. Tommy couldn't help but grimace just slightly at how many there were before he cleared his throat and waved, putting up the loud and brash persona that everyone always saw during his vlogs. During his streams, during mostly everything. And the day began. The two went around Brighton, meeting up with Wilbur momentarily, even! Tommy had sat down, sipping a small cup of orange juice as Wilbur and Logan talked off-camera for the moment.

"Tommy has low blood pressure. I'm not sure if he's checked it today but I usually carry around candy to give to him if he gets sluggish or looks tired. Just keep it in your pocket and keep an eye on him yeah?"
Wilbur explained to Logan, handing him a handful of random candy that he usually kept on him.

Logan simply nodded, taking the candy and putting it in his pocket. Wilbur was only doing this because he had practice to get to for Lovejoy. So off he went after giving Tommy a quick hug. It was just Tommy and Logan now.

-

As the day went on, Tommy and Logan went around the city a bit more, chatting back and forth. Tommy hadn't noticed, but Logan had subtly been eating the pieces of candy he had put in his pocket. The amount got lesser and lesser until there was nothing but wrappers when Logan reached into his pocket to eat another as Tommy talked to a fan that had come up to them. The older man sighed in disappointment, eventually growing annoyed of how long Tommy was taking, and clapping his hands, calling him over.

Tommy apologized to the fan, before walking over to Logan, raising a brow.
"Yeah, big man?"
"You done talking to them?"
"Wh- I stopped talking to them because you called me over here. I thought you needed something?"
Tommy said, furrowing his brows together in confusion.
"Well we need to keep this vlog going, the content isn't just you talking to fans. People like seeing me"
"Logan, this is MY vlog. You have your cameras going, I have mine."
"Sure, Kid. Let's just get going already."

Tommy ran a hand through his hair, sighing in annoyance and turning to the fan, mouthing a small 'sorry' before following Logan as they once again began walking.

Another hour passed, Tommy began to feel sluggish. He hadn't had a drink in a while, having run out of his coke. He glanced around a bit, rubbing his eyes and letting out a yawn. He shook his head, trying to shake off his tiredness for the sake of completing the vlog, but he knew he couldn't exactly ignore his blood pressure. He sighed and slowly walked over to Logan, tugging on his sleeve with a frown. He waited for Logan to stop boasting about something and grumbled when it took an extra minute to get the man to listen to him.

"Do you have any candy? Y'know, the candy Wilbur gave you? I think my blood pressure is dropping a bit."
"Candy? Sorry, can't help you kid. "
"What?- Logan, I saw Will give you candy before he left, I'm not blind!-"
"Tommy, be nice. I don't have any candy. Go sit on the curb or something."
"Wh- Fine. fine..."