Coffee Shop

HAVE A FLUFF CHAPTER. MORE WILL PROBABLY COME SOON LMAO
"Daddddd we're hungryyyy" Techno complained as he followed his father through the small town they lived in, looking for something to do.
"Techno, son, I told you to eat before we left the house" Philza groaned slightly, but smiled anyway at his sons antics. 
"I know buttttt..I didn't listen and now I'm hungry" Techno whined again. 
"It looks like theres a new coffee shop in town, let's go stop there then, c'mon you big baby" Phil sighed and lead them over to the small, secluded coffee shop.

(I found it cuteeee)
The three of them walked inside and waited in the very small line there was. After a few minutes they were going to be next after this customer left but there seemed to be a problem.
"Sir, I-I'm telling you, we ran out of honey yesterday, I can't put it onto your treat.." A short, brunette tried to explain to the male in front of the counter.
"Bullshit! I know you have honey! You kids are so disrespectful! Your parents would be so ashamed!"
The customer hissed, and Phil swore he saw the brunette flinch. He heard a few more words said before he watched a tall blonde come out from the back, holding a broom. 
"Sir I'm going to need you to leave."
The blonde sighed, stepping in front of the brunette and the counter, separating the customer from him.
"I want honey on my treat!"
The male huffed again, before looking as if he was going to explode. 
"Where are your parents! I want to speak to them!!"
He said after a few moments of silence, and this time, both of the boys grimaced.
"Probably rolling around in their graves. Now sir, I'm going to need you to pay and leave. If you want, we can hold your order until I get more honey from the market and we can call you so you can come pick it up-" The blonde replied, rubbing the back of his neck.
" I'm not paying ."
"Sir-"
"I said I'm NOT paying!"
"S-sir- please- you're being quite loud-"
The brunette spoke up from behind the counter.
The male customer glared at the two of them before reaching over and picking up the tip jar that rested on the counter and throwing it to the ground, where it quickly shattered to pieces. He grabbed the money, dropped whatever treat he had onto the ground, and bolted out of the store.
The blonde and brunette gasped and the blonde quickly went after the male while the brunette went to collect the money that wasn't taken, looking as if he was going to cry.
Phil was processing what just happened before he noticed his pink-haired son had run after the male with the blonde, and Wilbur was helping the brunette. Phil kneeled down and started picking up the glass shards. "You okay, kiddo?" He asked quietly, looking up at the teen.
The brunette sighed slightly and shrugged. "So many people refuse to pay just because we're young..it's just us in this shop, we're running it so we can get to college and finish school!" He groaned, shoving the money into his apron, thanking Wilbur for the help. 
"I'm sorry kiddo. My name is Philza, this is my son Wilbur. The pink-haired kid who ran with your friend after the dude is Techno. He's my son as well."
Phil explained, smiling a bit as the brunette nodded.
"My name's Tubbo..the blonde kid is Tommy. He's really shy around new people, s-so don't get surprised if he doesn't talk much to you when he gets back with your son." Tubbo explained, rubbing his eyes slightly as he picked up another broom and started sweeping the spare parts of glass. There was a small commotion before Tommy and Techno came back, Tommy staring down at the ground, but holding something in his hand. Tubbo looked up and sighed in relief as Tommy walked over and handed him the remaining of the taken money. "Here. We need a better jar for our tips"
Tommy muttered.
Tubbo nodded in agreement before finally finishing up with cleaning and went to get his little notepad.  "What would you three like to eat? Sorry about that" He hummed, walking back to the three men. 
Philza chuckled a bit. "I appreciate it but when is your all's break time?" He asked.
Tommy bit down on his lip slightly and shrugged. "We wake up at about 5, so the oven will be hot to start cooking, then we do some school work. Then by 7 people are coming in so we work until about 7 pm, close the shop, clean up, then it's about 8 pm. Then we work on the remaining schoolwork. And head to bed around 11 pm. So- uh- never?" He shrugged
Wilbur choked on air. "How old are you two?!"
"I'm 19, Tommy's 18" Tubbo replied with a shrug.
"Well how about we help you two for today? It seems it's off to a bad start even if it's 2 pm." Phil suggested. Tommy looked over to Tubbo, who was smiling brightly. He sighed and nodded. "I suppose you three could help. I have to make some red velvet cupcakes and some pecan pies, so whoever wants to help me can follow me back to the kitchen. Tubbo usually takes orders and serves. He isn't trusted in the kitchen" Tommy said with a small laugh. Tubbo whined. "Okay, jeez! I was helping a bee!" 
"Tubbo our kitchen almost BURNT"
"I know-"
"Okay you two Techno's the best cook out of the three of us so I'll send him off with you Tommy. Wilbur and I will help serve and take orders."
Tommy smiled and nodded, leading Techno back to the kitchen, where they both got to work. Tommy started out the flour base for the red velvet and made sure he had the red food coloring before he started adding the sugar, salt, buttermilk, shortening, baking soda, vinegar (???? wtf google), vanilla extract, etc. Techno then took charge of mixing that batter while Tommy went to work on making the dough for the pie base.
--------
Tommy and Tubbo earned over 800 dollars that day.
They c r i e d.
Wilbur, Phil, and Techno promised to visit again before finally making their way out of the store with 2 small slices of Tommy's red velvet cake, and 3 slices of Techno's pie.
Started:11/6/2020 12:10 pm.
Draft failed to save.
Restarted: 12:40 pm
Finished: 6:05 pm.
Words:1069