Twins of Destruction

Tommy and Tubbo are the Twin gods of destruction and get called down to settle an argument :)
*Nobody knows that Wilbur even has another brother besides Techno in this au*

--------
Everyone was fighting, screaming. Arguing. Voices were being raised. What were they arguing about? War. War is what they were arguing about. Wilbur was arguing with Schlatt, and everyone else was trying to calm them down, but only ended up arguing as well. Fundy, Niki, Eret, Wilbur, Bad, Skeppy, and Technoblade. were on one side, Schlatt and his followers were on the other side, and the three highest members watched from a hill. Sapnap, George, and Dream. They watched from afar as chaos ensued, smiles on their faces. They knew they  probably couldn't stop the crowd even with their power. So there they waited on top of the hill for the argument to calm down.
----
Wilbur glared at Schlatt as they argued, clenching his fists. He was so fed up with being betrayed, and nothing was going as well as he thought it would since the election, which he could understand. Everyone has something on their mind that they want to use to distract themselves. He stumbled back as Schlatt threw a punch at him and his eyes flickered with hate and passion burning like the flame of a campfire. He let out a small, but creepy chuckle.
"Oh, don't make me call in my brother. You would not like to make him mad~" He giggled, watching the ram look back at him in slight confusion, before he watched him bark out a laugh.
"Your only brother is Technoblade, and even he hasn't done anything."
Schlatt replied.
Wilbur let out another giggle at that and watched as his brother stepped forward to stand at his side, gripping his sword, though a smile was on his face.
"They don't take to lightly to someone mistreating their big brothers"
Techno hummed.
"Our father isn't gonna be too happy with you either."
Wilbur grimaced slightly, remembering how angry his father could get.
Wilbur looked back at Schlatt and sighed.
"Last chance darling~"
He smirked, running his hand through the plethora of curls sticking out of his beanie
Schlatt scoffed
"Kiss my ass."
"Well then! My brother will be very pleased to have something to do."
Wilbur grinned as he brought his hands to his mouth, and whistled. A loud whistle. Most people that were near him covered their ears at the sound of the noise being emitted through the area they were in.
Nothing seemed to happen quickly, and this caused Schlatt to laugh again.
"See? Your only brother is "The Blade" and you just made a fool of yourself"
He grinned.
Well, that smile faded as the wind started to pick up, the leaves on the trees around them falling faster than they already were. Sparks seemed to emerge from the ground as  smoke began to rise from the wooden platform. Everyone watched in silence before they gasped as a fire erupted from the stage above them, rising into the air. The mortals backed away, watching in awe, and fear. Once the fire calmed, they were met with a blonde and a brunette. The blonde looked about 16, and stood tall. His blonde hair tied into a very messy braid that fell over his shoulder, scars littering the body of the male. He wore jeans that fit him fine, rips scattered through the fabric. A white tank top and red bandanna tied around his neck.  Next to him stood a brunette. His brown hair only down to his shoulders, but for now was in a messy high ponytail, who wore jeans that hugged his frame, barely ripped. A green button up that was tucked in, and a green bandanna tied around his neck. The two looked down at the people below them and the brunette let out a giggle. The blonde looked down at the brunette and smiled as well, before he stepped back and let a pair of beautiful scarlet wings spread from his back. The brunette smiled happily and did the same, his wings a dark green. The two looked down at the crowd and hummed.
"Seems like, I was needed. Now, which one of ya's is Schlatt?"
The blonde asked.
Schlatt hesitated, before the similar glare came to his face once again.
"I'm not answering to a child." He growled.
The blonde rose a brow and smirked a bit. 
"Wilbur, my big brother. Please do the honors of telling them who we are"
Tommy beamed, looking towards his brothers.
Wilbur smirked and cleared his throat.
"This, is Tommy and Tubbo. Tommy is my brother, and Tubbo is his best friend. The two are easily known as the Twin Gods of Destruction." He explained, watching Schlatt's smile fade. The crowd looked back to the stage, only for Tommy and Tubbo to not be there. There was a spark yet again and there Tommy stood, netherite axe pressed against Schlatt's neck.
"I normally wouldn't do this- wait. Yes I would. But, either way, you've hurt my brothers. And I don't- I don't like that" He giggled, watching the ram hybrid flinch. Tubbo stood by Tommy and looked around at the crowd, noticing a few of them were injured. He frowned a bit, always being the more emotional of the two twins. Tommy was soft around Tubbo, but when it came to being in public, his walls went up again. Tubbo made his way over to the fox hybrid and other brunette , raising his hands to say he didn't mean any harm. He knew they were already tense, but he still didn't want to scare them. He took the fox hybrids arm in his hands, and was silent for a moment before he began mumbling. Niki and Eret watched in awe as the broken arm Fundy had began to repair itself, the bone mending itself, and the blood from a few cuts sinking into nothing. Fundy looked up at the brunette and smiled brightly, nodding his head as a thank you. Tubbo nodded and then looked back to Tommy.
Tommy was currently still keeping Schlatt on his toes, the axe pressed against his neck. Toby skipped over to the blonde, and took his hand, shaking his head. Tommy seemed to pout for a moment before lowering his axe.
"You're lucky. But not exactly. If you don't give my brother his country back I'm going to make sure it slices through "
Tommy growled, glaring at the ram.
Schlatt grumbled slightly, and crossed his arms. 
"Fine. I suppose Wilbur can have his country back. You're lucky Wilbur. Next time you won't be so lucky."
He growled, before storming off to go Philza knows where. (lmao cause Philza is practically god).
Tommy watched him leave before turning to his brothers, a smile on his face. Wilbur seemed to smile brighter than he had in months and ran over to hug the blonde.
"I didn't think you'd actually come"
"Tubbo and I love a bit of chaos. Plus I wanted to meet the people you talked about oh so much whenever we met up for the family dinner."
"I can understand that. I'm happy you're here."
"Me too. Now, you really need to snap out of it..Or you know Techno will get Phil."
"....I'll try."
"No, you will. Don't try. Do it"
"Fine fine, mOm"
"shut up."
"Love you too."

The rest of the day was spent with Tommy and Tubbo going around and fixing the broken and destroyed parts of the country. They really enjoyed the small group they met, Tubbo enjoying the nature a bit more. Tommy, Wilbur and Techno talked for a while before they heard a slight rumble. Tommy's eyes lit up as well as Tubbo's, who was nearby talking to Niki and Fundy about baking. 
"Dad's here!!"
"Phil's here!!"
They said together and quickly got up, spreading their wings and flying over to where a bright light appeared, a blonde headed male with a green and white bucket cap appeared. The group once again gasped and stared at Wilbur and Techno.
"Your father is PHILZA?!"
Fundy gasped, literally about to smack his dad for not telling him.
"Well, yeah. We thought you knew??"
"NO! We dIDN'T!"
Niki chimed in.
Wilbur let out a hearty laugh, Techno chuckled slightly.
Tommy and Tubbo were the first to hug the God of Creation. Aka Philza.
The two brought Phil back over to the group, quick to introduce him. Phil was surprised to see that big of a group, but smiled when he saw his sons. 
"Techno, it's good to see you."
"Nice to see you too, papa."
Techno hummed.
Philza turned to Wilbur with a smile, and felt his heart warm up when Wilbur smiled back.
"Wilbur, my darling son.."
"Yes, dad?"
"You're grounded."
"WH-"
----------------------------------------
Words: 1437 
Started: 8:55 am
Finished: 10:37 am