"Nightguard'"S"?"

TW!
this is literally fnaf we're talking about
MURDER LMAO
Blood

--------------------

Tommy was only trying to celebrate Tubbo's birthday. The man promised cake after all! But here he was.
Clinging to his dead best friend's hand as he died as well.
Tubbo had been stabbed in the chest, and Tommy's throat was slit. Two slow and agonizing deaths, but Tommy was thankful Tubbo died quickly. He didn't want to watch his best friend die longer than he had to. He used the remaining strength to tug his friend closer to him, wrapping his arms around the boy tightly. Hugging him. Never wanting to let go within the last moments of his life.

His last breath was wasted whispering a gentle but weak "I love you bee" to the brunette beside him before he went limp as well, faint yells of his name from his father and brothers going upon deaf ears
----------------
Tommy let out a sigh of relief once all the children and day time workers left. He finally made his way out of the backroom, stretching as he floated his way to the main stage. The right ear of his suit was a bit torn, wires sticking out, and the suit of the golden bear left his jaw slightly unhinged which he found very annoying. His body had been stuffed in the suit while Tubbo's had been stuffed in a bunny's. Neither boy forgave the man. He did kill them so who would? It was currently 10 at night so it was a bit until the new nightguards came in. Tommy had overhead there were going to be three of them. That was new. He shrugged it off once again and went to Tubbo's suit, flicking him in the forehead a few times. The purple robot blinked a few times before huffing slightly. "What do you need Toms?" There was Tubbo. See, the robots had two modes. One where the robot circuits would take over for the day time show, and where Tommy and Tubbo could take over the body of the robot and control it. Tubbo was currently in control of his suit while Tommy had let his soul out of the suit for the time being. He was small and radiated a dim white glow, tears streaming down his face as the blood from his throat wound had dried with his soul and just left a nasty looking cut on the ghost's form. Tubbo only had a few stab wound in his stomach, so that resulted in nasty looking cuts.
----------------
Tommy looked up to Tubbo as the older child. The two of them were similar in age, but Tubbo had just turned 7 while Tommy was still 6. It had been about 10 years since they were killed. Tommy never lost the caring nature that he had as a child, and now had even more reasons to not trust adults.

Tubbo looked back at Tommy, his eyes widening as the sound of an opening door rang throughout the building. The souls quickly rushed back to their suits and got in position. Tommy wouldn't be seen as much as Tubbo, but he still had a bit of fun around the 2nd-5th night. It was quiet, around 2 am, and Tubbo was just at the left corner next to the office, basking in the silence until the nightguards began talking.
"Tech, I know you don't like it here, but it's a chance to find them."
Someone in what sounded to be in the mid-'30s replied.
"It's been 10 years Phil. How would he be alive? "
"Techno" replied, sounding cold, most likely trying to cover up the emotions he felt about whoever they were talking about.
"You're both getting sidetracked. I know we all miss him but the purple one is literally in the corner next to the door and it's freaking me out."
The third one spoke up, which finally caused Tubbo to take over the suit once the door opened to check if he was gone, and jumpscare the three. That's when he saw them. Tommy's family. His demeanor changed from vicious to cautious as he looked at the three. He stared at them and they stared back at him until he left. Originally if it was anyone else they would have dragged them and stuffed them into a suit in the spare parts room. But Tommy would maul him. And that would not be a decent sight for the repair people.

————————

It was now the 4th night and Tommy itched to see his family. Not as the animatronic bear. As himself. The soul. He could be touched, but he never got to try it on anyone alive since he only had Tubbo. It was 2 am at the moment and Tommy emerged from the backroom, his white glow surrounding him as he made his way to the office, dodging the cameras and finally, standing at the right door. They both were currently closed for whatever reason Tommy didn't know. They probably were just paranoid. That sounded like his family. He could easily phase through the door but he wanted to knock like a pure gentleman. He raised his hand, looking at the faded scratches the man had given him with the knife which Tommy assumed happened after he died since he didn't remember it happening while he died. He finally knocked and listened to the panicked whispers inside the office. He knocked once again, whispering a small "Wilby..?" He heard everything stop in the office before the door opened and he was met with his older brother starting ahead until he looked down, staring at Tommy. He watched as his other family members froze as well and he reached up to his brother, wanting to be picked up. The curly-haired male seemed hesitant before picking Tommy up. It seemed to take him a moment to register he was holding his dead baby brother. Tommy hid his face in the crook of Wilbur's neck as he felt his family surround him. He felt warm for once and peeked up as he heard the familiar footsteps of the other ghost aka Tubbo and smiled widely, hoping down as he grabbed Tubbo's hand and turned to his father, who was wiping tears from his eyes.
"Papa! Tubbo's here too!"
He beamed, looking up at Phil.
Phil seemed to be on the edge of another breakdown as he looked at the two of them.
"What happened to you..we looked all over for you...we were so scared Toms..."
Phil whispered, crouching down to his youngest and his friend.
"Some man dressed as an employee-"
"Employee?"
"Yeah that. He said he had cake so Tubbs and I followed him and then he-"
Tommy stopped, fiddling with his sleeves as he glanced at Tubbo who nodded. Tommy nodded back, pulling down the turtle neck he was wearing (he stole it from the lost and found. How he wore it, he did not ask questions) to reveal his slit throat, while Tubbo lifted the sweater they were wearing to reveal the stab wounds.
Phil broke down again, Wilbur looked away trying to not throw up, and Techno looked ready to stab someone.
"Oh, my poor baby... I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry"
Phil whispered and pulled his youngest into a hug again, tears running down his cheeks.
"It's okay papa. At least we got to see you again."
"Yeah...I suppose so..."

——————————

The next remaining hours of work were spent with Tommy and Tubbo showing the three men what they could do, and the three men catching the boys up with what's happened along the years since their disappearances.
———
The 5th night went smooth since Tommy and Tubbo practically scared the other animatronics into not attacking the three. It just so happened that minutes before the shift ended, the boys found a box with weird-looking chips in them. Tommy had essentially tried to eat it before he figured it was made for their suits and shifted to his soul, putting his chip where it belonged. Throughout the years the two children had gotten used to the layout and wires of their suits. So when Tommy set that chip into his suit and it did nothing until he assumed he had to be in the suit for it to work, he wasn't exactly expecting to have a human form. So this was new. He was fully materialized. But he looked..older. He rushed to Tubbo and told him to shut down after a bit of convincing that he was still Tommy and installed the chip into the brunette's suit system, watching as the brunette grew to about 5'5, his wavy brown hair still a prominent feature in his look. The two exchanged looks of pure excitement as they rushed to the three men who were currently leaving.
"DAD"
"MR.MINECRAFT"
"What-"
Phil turned to look at what he expected to be two children ghosts only to be met with two very alive looking teenagers.
"Whatttttt the fuck-"
"Tubbo and I found illusion chips! We installed them and now we look like this!" Tommy excitedly explained, a huge grin on his face.
"We can go home with you!"
Now that's what Phil liked to hear.
Taking his very alive but dead child and his friend away from where they died? Sounds like a fucking plan.

Words:1581
Started:12/29/2020 1:25 pm.
Finished:12/29/2020 11:00 pm.