Chapter Twenty: Decisions

Hiiiiiii guys!!! Can you believe how close Christmas is?!!! Most importantly, this year is almost over!!! Ayyyy hopefully next year is something to look forward to!! Am I right or am I right? Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter and am ready for this one cause woo a lot is about to happen. Also shout out to: @Chrunchyspaghet for making my day the other day!!! They also are writing a really good story that is similar to mine, you should go check it out. Yeah you guessed it...With that said, let's get into it!!

Song:Trainwreck By: James Arthur

--------

"Ok, we're here," Mr. gray eyes says as he finally takes off my blindfold, the car coming to a stop. We have been driving for hours, after we got ready, (which resulted in me falling out of his arms and locking myself in the guest bathroom, but that's another story for another time). we hopped into the car, in which he automatically blind folded me and refused to tell me where we he was taking me, only unblinding me when we stopped for some gas or when I had to use the bathroom. After constant reassuring me that he wasn't kidnapping me and going somewhere to kill me, did I stop worrying and just enjoyed the ride. That is until I see where exactly it is he has taken me.

"You brought me to my parents house?!" I say angrily.

"Yes, I did and you have to understand why I did it. When you were having your nightmare last night, you were shouting out their names. You need to see them, make things right...No parents deserve to be without their child. No child deserves to be without their parents." He explains sternly.

"Have you ever thought that maybe there's a reason why I don't live with them?!" I exclaim, throwing my hands up.

"You're just being dramatic," he rolls his eyes and gets out of the car.

"Where are you going, this conversations is not-" he closes the door not letting me finish. Before I know it, my door opens and he's reaching over me unbuckling my seatbelt. "I'm not going." I huff and cross my arms defiantly.

"Are you really going to do this now?" He asks and to answer him I turn away, arms wrap around me and next thing you know I'm gripping onto the seat for dear life.

"I'm not going!" I growl, dangling out of the car as he pulls me. Sadly for some reason he's super strong and I end up losing my grip on the seat. Once I'm out of the car, he gently sets me down, closes the door, and locks the car. I go to take the keys out of his hand but he holds them up high and I can't reach them. My shirt lifts up a little exposing my chubby tummy. Blushing I pull it down and blush harder when I look into those gray eyes and see that they are a shade darker and not to mention how I saw his tongue flick out and do a quick swipe across his lips. "You can't make me go in there," I murmur.

"It's for your own good," he replies.

"No it's not. There's a reason I don't want to be here," I stomp my foot on the ground.

"Well we're here so deal with it!" He growls.

"No, you will unlock your frick fracken car and let me the flip in there!!! Then you're going to get in there and drive us back!"

"Is that so?" he asks lifting an eyebrow.

"Yes!" I huff and he chuckles.

"I don't get what's so flippin funny!"

"You really think you can order me around?" He asks. I step up to him so were chest to chest. Well more like face to chest but still. I look up at him and send him my fiercest glare.

"I do," I say with confidence I didn't know I could hold, but all that goes away when he crouches down slightly so we're at eye level.

"Little one, if that were the case, don't you think I would be the submissive?" He says lowly, dominance already radiating off of him. Causing me to look down.

"I-I'm still not going."

"Yes.You.Are."

"No.I'm.Not"

"You. Are." He growls.

"I'm. Not." I growl back, tears making their way down my face. We then get into a huge argument. I guess we were really loud because a familiar voice interrupts us.

"Lilith? Is that you? Oh my goodness we were so worried about you," my mother cries out and runs over and hugs me along with my dad. I don't hug them back. They pull apart from me and then look from me to Mr. Gray eyes.

"I'm afraid we haven't met and you are?" My dad asks, my mother raising her eyebrow, which was her way of also asking.

-----

That's the end of chapter Twenty and yes I'm already working on Twenty-one so keep your eyes open for a new update.

What do you guys think?

Did Marquis really make a smart move or a dumb one?

Until next time, my pets.