Chapter Three: Punishment?!

Thanks for the reads and votes! I really appreciate it!

With that said, let's get into it.

⚠️ Warning⚠️ Sexual content

------------

He throws me onto the huge king sized bed in the middle of the room, he then gets on the bed himself. I back up until my back hits the headboard. He's so close, right in front of me. I flinch as he reaches over me, lifting up my arm, I wince when I feel something cold yet fuzzy wrap around my wrist and then a click, he does it with my other wrist as well.

"What the..." I open my eyes and see that this bastard had handcuffed me to the bed. My heart beats frantically with fear! Oh this is where I die isn't it? Or is this when he tortures me mercilessly? Oh man I should've just let the steak sit there and tempt me.

"Now it's time for you to learn your lesson," he says deeply, I try to kick him but he easily holds down my legs. "Ah, ah, ah little one," he tsks "that won't due."

"P-please let me go, I promise, I won't break any more rules, I was just so hungry," I whisper as tears begin to pour down my face.

"Don't cry," he says wiping away my tears. " I told you that if you didn't follow the rules then you need to be punished, I'm a man of my word, so it's a punishment you will get," he then begins to take off his shirt. My eyes grow wide, exactly what kind of punishment is this?! My eyes can't help but take in his sculpted body, my fingers itched to just, run across his abs, I blush at the thought. What are these feelings and where are they coming from? He then proceeds to take off his pants, I refuse to look farther down, I'm not understanding any of this, I'm starting to regret running into his club. His fingers grasp the waistband of my pants and I try to kick him away but it doesn't work. I go to use my hands, but they're restrained by the handcuffs.

"Mr. Gr... I mean Master... please," I beg but it's as if he doesn't hear me and before I know it my pants are off, exposing him to my clean white cotton panties. I feel my face heat up. His fingers then go to my sweatshirt, I try harder to get him away but I can't. he unzips the zipper exposing my breasts. I look away tears in my eyes, how could he humiliate me like this?!

"Look at me," he whispers but I refuse. "I. Said. Look. At. Me." Not wanting him to do any worse I do. He lowers himself so his lips are inches from mine. "Promise, this punishment won't hurt one bit," his lips then crash onto mine. I've been kissed before but never like this! I don't know how to describe it, all I know is that I wanted more. An unknown sound escapes me as he tugs at my bottom lip, I open my mouth wider and another sound escapes me as his tongue clashes with mine. I feel him smirk against my lips. He then abruptly backs away, a whimper escapes me.

"Ah ah ah, pet," he purrs as I try to get close to him, I'm starting to hate these handcuffs. His lips then latch onto my neck and he finds a certain spot, I hold in the sound that threatens to escape, my face ablaze, as his touch ignites foreign places on my body, places that I didn't know could be set alight. His lips then travel farther down my body and latch onto my hardened nipple. I hold in a gasp and am surprised as my body arches forward, as if asking for more, what is going on? Why does my body react like this? I back away from him as far as I can. He stops and looks up at me, anger in his eyes.

"You will not withhold your sounds from me, nor back away," he demands his eyes growing a darker shade, almost black and I find myself entranced yet scared. "Is that understood?" He growls and I nod. His lips then latch back onto my nipple and this time I don't hold back my gasp or sound of appreciation. He moves on to my right nipple and once again my body arches up, but there's a certain part of my body that burns the most with this unfamiliar feeling. I try to run my fingers through his hair, I want to feel the soft looking hair on that head of his, but the handcuffs stop me. That's when I snap back into it, what am I doing? So I knee him hard, causing him to curse! Once again I back away.

"I told you not to back away!" He growls

"Please," I whisper.

"Was that a plea?" He cocks an eyebrow and I blush, that's when I realize, I don't know what that please was intended for. He tugs the waistband of my panties with his teeth and slowly pulls it down. I find myself hiding away, I've never felt so vulnerable, I never wanted to hide more in my life. He stops and I let out a sigh of relief. He tugs the panties back up and before I know it, he's once again hovering over me.

"Never disobey again! Or your next punishment will hurt, understood?"

"Y-yes master," I say breathily and that's when I realize that my body was slightly shaking. He then uncuffs me from the bed and I quickly zip up my sweatshirt, he chuckles and gets off the bed pulling on his pair of jeans.

"Meet me in the bedroom in five minutes," he says leaving, not once looking back. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I go to get my pants and I notice a wetness between my legs, I find myself blushing, what? What was going on with my body? What exactly was he doing to me?

-----------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I don't know when I will be posting again, but it will be soon!