Chapter Sixteen: Trouble

Hey guy's I'm very happy about the love you guys gave my last chapter and the love you guys gave to my New story. I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter. For some reason I'm in a great mood and was very motivated so I wrote this today. Plus I was watching a show on Netflix called: Voice 2 (I'm binge watching it at the moment!) It's a cool show, you guys should check it out sometime. Also I should warn you that this chapter is a little VIOLENT!!! With that said let's get into it!!!

Song: Lay my body down By: Rag'n'Bone man

----

"Stay here, I'll be quick," Mr. Gray eyes says as he leaves the car and enters through the entrance of the club. Before the car door can fully close, I stop it. I hesitate, he told me to stay in the car but...What if whatever is happening in there is more dangerous than he though?! Or what if he's in danger? What if there's some crazy nut job in there. What if the gang returned and...I stop, getting all the negative thoughts fill my head.

"I mean he can handle himself, right?" I ask myself. "Yeah...I don't see why not," I answer myself, yet my body seems to disagree as it steps out of the car, the slam of the car door, making my decision final. Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back. When I walk in...Immediately I wish I hadn't. There was a very tall and muscular man, aggressively waving a gun around and judging by the slight red tint in his cheeks, I'd say he was drunk. The room was filled with fear stricken cries, along with faces. People were crying, huddled together, hiding under tables, and one guy I think was praying. Most of the doms were protecting their subs. Other doms were trying to calm down the man. Mr. Gray eyes was among them. I grow pale as I spot at least three dead bodies lying out in the open, a sub and two doms crying over their lover's body.

"YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR KINKS DISGUSTME! SUCH A PLACE LIKE THIS SHOULDN'T EXIST, I Should've BROUGHT A MACHINE GUN OR A BOMB. PROBABLY BOTH, THAT WAY I CAN BLOW THIS PLACE AND ALL YOU DISGUSTING PEOPLE WITH IT!!!" The hatred in this man's eyes was fierce if there was ever a way to describe it. I find myself slowly backing away. I froze when the man's eyes landed on me. "LOOK AT YOU...YOU LITTLE SLUT. DRESSING UP LIKE THAT AND GOING OUT IN PUBLIC..." In a blink of an eye he has me in his grasp. Mr. Gray eyes attention snaps to me and I find myself wanting to hide away from the look of disappointment that quickly flashes across his face. My body shakes uncontrollably as the man puts the gun to my head, a whimper escapes me as a tear rolls down my cheek. "YOU DISGUST ME, YOU TAKE PLEASURE IN THIS LIFE STYLE?!!" The man screams at me.

"IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU, YOU'RE GOING TO LET THE GIRL GO!" Mr. Gray eyes threatens in a dark voice.

"IF THIS GIRL KNOWS WHAT'S GOOD FOR HER, SHE'LL ANSWER THE QUESTION!!" The man screams.

"I-I d-d-d-didn't e-e-even k-k-k-k-k-k" My stuttering was out of control and I found that I can't even form a proper sentence with my anxiety flying through the roof. Now I'm going to die because of it. I gasp slightly as the man snugly presses the gun against my head. I shiver as I feel his warm breath down my neck and wrinkle my nose as the smell of alcohol enters my nostrils.

"Say goodbye, you fat pathetic little shit. I'm doing you a favor ending your disgusting life so early. May you stop spending your useless life in sin. Say hi to Satan for me, will you?" He whispers in my ear and I know for a fact that he made sure no one but me would hear the message. I gasp as I hear a click, knowing that he's about to pull the trigger. To my surprise my life flashes across my eyes. My dad clapping, as my mom taught me my first steps. My mom, dad, and I having a great time in the park, having a picnic. My mom hugging me and seeing me off to my first day of school. Both my parents showing up for my first play. My father dancing with me in the living room to some music from a princess movie we were watching while my mom smiled fondly videotaping and watching us from afar. So many good memories with my parents flash through my head even leading up to the bad ones. Then the memory of Marquis and I dancing comes up, along with his smile, the way he said how my name was beautiful, how I liked the sound of his voice, how we first met, and the way his lips brushed against mine. I open my eyes and they grow wide when I see that Mr. Gray eyes was holding a gun.

"Little one, close your eyes," he commands. Before I know what's happening I hear a loud bang. I don't realize what's happened until I turn and I see that man that was holding me hostage drop the gun and then begin to fall, his body leaning towards me. Everything was then in slow motion. Me trying to back away but falling, the man falling on top of me, so that I was lying under him, his dead eyes staring into mine, a small drop of blood falling onto my cheek. I hear yelling but it's muffled, my eye sight grows hazy, before I know it everything goes dark.

----

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Thank you for voting, adding, commenting, and liking my story!!!

What do you think?

Did you like it?

Until next time pets!!