Chapter Twenty-eight: Sweet Escape

Ayyy and now it's time for the next chapter!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter. Sorry you guys had to really wait for this one. School. Also happy New Year! With that said...Let's get into it!

Song: The Sweet Escape By: Gwen Stefani

----

"Wait what?!" Virgo shouts.

"You can't be serious," Brad says.

"You can't go!" Cargo says.

"Why not?!" Marquis growls his eyes connecting with Cargo's.

"Are you seriously asking me that right now?" Cargo growls, the anger in his eyes matching Marquis's.

"Guys, guys, it's ok. I-I just don't want to drag you into this." I whisper, fake tears in my eyes as I get up, wincing when I put pressure on my wrist.

"Hey, hey, take it easy," Marquis softly instructs me as he helps me up, his hands around my waist and the small of my back.

"Thank you," I turn and look at him smiling softly, causing him to loosen his grip. In a blink of an eye I elbow him in the rib hard, and throw the pack of ice in his face, causing ice to spill everywhere. A cry of pain escapes him as he stumbles back. Without hesitation I throw the second bag at the side of his head and make a run for it. Trying to suppress a smile as I see looks of surprise on my friends faces. I take out my burner phone and make a call to the airport.

"Hi this is-"

"Yes, um may I please book a ticket to France, first class," I interrupt her.

"Yes and how will you be paying?" I give her my information as I continue running, looking behind me every now and then. You didn't really think I would have a life of my own, for a month might I add and just give it up like that?! I've had a whole month to plan everything. Just in case this happened. When something good happens to me, let's just say trouble sooner or later follows. Once everything is set, I thank the woman and quickly hang up. I'm close to the exit. I look behind me and silently scream as I see Marquis, Brad, Virgo, and Cargo pushing people out of the way making their way towards me.

"The things I do for freedom," I smugly say with a shake of my head and a smirk on my face and then gasp. Who knew that hanging out with Virgo and them gave me such confidence. This is my life, after being controlled for so long...I finally had a taste of freedom. I'd have to go party with Hades before I ever gave it up. I scoff, I've been hanging around Virgo for to long. I make it out of the entrance and run to my car, pushing myself as I heard multiple footsteps not far behind. Pulling out my keys I press the button unlocking my car. It beeps indicating I have succeeded. Quickly I jump into the drivers seat, lock the doors, and start the engine. I jump as sudden urgent knocks are made against my window. I look and my eyes clash with orangish- hazel eyes.

"Lil open up! We can talk about this!" He says frantically sadness in his eyes.

"No Cargo, we can't. I'm sorry," this time the tears were real.

"LITTLE ONE!" Marquis looks very angry. I feel guilty when I notice him holding where I jabbed him.

"Damn, I didn't think you had it in you Lil, but come on, we can figure something out," Virgo says and I shake my head, causing her smile to fall.

"Lilith..." Brad says and I look away, unable to handle the panic mixed with concern in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I say, through a sob the tears falling. I once again start the car.

"LITTLE ONE DON'T!" Marquis warns but I ignore it and begin to drive away. They begin to chase my car, banging on the window and screaming but I ignore them and continue to drive, speeding up. As I drive away I look in the rearview mirror and see Brad screaming, Virgo trying to calm him down, Marquis grabbing his hair in frustration, and Cargo, His eyes meet mine and in that moment I know that he knows, I'm not coming back.