Chapter Twenty-five: Touring

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed the last chapter!!! I really love the support! Keep it up! I hope you all had a great Christmas, I know I did!!! I got to play in the snow, it was so fun! With that said. let's get into it.

Song:Eye of the tiger By: Survivor

-----

"Listen, the tigers are down the path to the right and the lions are on the path to the left. I seriously can't believe you went all silly-nilly on the paths and led them to the middle of the large property..."

"I know, how careless of me, but now you're here so I'm good," Cargo smiles and I smile back.

"I may be here now, but when I am not? Cargo you need to know your way around, so it doesn't happen again. You could seriously put the visitors in danger. Take notes," I order and he nods and salutes to me.

"Yes ma'am," he jokes and I laugh at his boyish charm.

"Whatever," I playfully nudge him. "Come on, before they get here!" I say out of excitement.

"Ok, Ok I'm coming," he says. The visitors soon arrive and we begin the tour. I make sure Cargo takes notes and I have to admit, doing the tour with him was very fun.

"Cargo stop!" I squeal as he acts as if he's about to throw me into the river. The visitors laugh as they exit the boat.

"I must say the two of you are a lovely couple," a man tells us, his wife nodding in agreement.

"Oh we are not-"

"We're not a-" The two of us say at the same time which causes both of us to chuckle.

"Well most of us were fooled," the woman says.

"Agreed. May the two of you enjoy the rest of your day," the woman says as the two of them exit the boat.

"You too," I reply.

"They seemed very lovely," Cargo comments.

"They were," I agree and that's when I realize his hands were still around my waist. "Um C-cargo, you can let go of me now," I whisper.

"Oh right, sorry," he clears his throat and sets me down. The next group of visitors get on.

"Can I tell them the facts about the tigers this time?" I ask and he chuckles.

"You're to..." he hesitates. "I mean yes you can do the facts this time," he smiles.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squeal and give him a big hug before greeting the people as they continued to get on the boat.

"Did you know a tiger's lifespan is from 10 to 15 years?" I tell the visitors, causing them to shake their heads and look at the tigers in awe.

"I did, I learned that with the Wild Kratts," a little girl says proudly and I smile.

"Wow, you're very smart, smarter than me maybe," I say and she smiles widely.

"I hope to become a zoologist one day!" She tells me and I smile.

"You'll make a great zoologist," Cargo tells her.

"I know," she says and blushes. Cargo and I look at one another and chuckle.

"Would you like to help us during this tour then?" I ask her and she nods eagerly.

"Alright, but let's make sure it's ok with your parents first," Cargo says. The little girls squeals and grabs Cargo's arm and leads him to her mother. A couple of seconds later the two come back.