Chapter Thirty-Two: Decisions, decisions

Eeeeee!!!!! Sorry I just felt like screeching. Have you ever wanted to randomly screech? If not, oh you haven't lived my friend, you haven't lived. Enough with my weirdness there's a story we need to get to!!! With that said, let's get into it.

Song: Better By: Khalid

----

Three months later...

Three months have passed by and I'm surprised at how fast the time has gone. I'm happy to say that Cargo, Virgo, Brad, and I are on now good terms. Cargo even has a boyfriend now! You heard me right boyfriend, turns out he's bi. Who knew?! And if you're wondering...no they didn't have to explain to me what being bisexual was pfft I'm not...I'm not that sheltered! I have to admit though all in all these past three months have been well. Currently I'm sitting at the front desk reading, since I have done all the work that is needed. The details in the book are so vivid that it feels as if I'm there with them. In my own little world, well in their world. I'm knocked out of my trance when the bell rings, indicating that someone had entered. I look up and my mouth pulls up in an automatic smile, matching the customers.

"De retour déjà?! Tu viens davoir ces livres il y a trois jours!" (Back already?! You just got those books three days ago!) I tell a familiar dorky figure as he approaches the desk.

"Que puis-je dire, je suis un lecteur rapide." (What can I say, I'm a fast reader.) He replies with a twinkle in his hazel eyes and I chuckle. As much as I didn't want to, over the three months Zach and I have gotten close. You can also add Crile to that list. Which proves that the minute I made my no new friends rule it was bound to be broken. As if it is a daily routine (I suppose with how fast he goes through books it might as well be). I take the books out of his hands and check them in, he heads off to the Mystery section. Once I finish checking in the books, I go to return them to there original spots.

"Vous savez avec la vitesse à laquelle vous lisez, vous allez lire toute la section." (You know with how fast you read, you're going to read the whole entire section!) I joke as I pass him.

"Vous narrêtez pas de le dire, mais cela na pas encore eu lieu." (You keep saying that but it has yet to happen) He sticks his tongue out and I laugh.

"Dork." (Dork)

"Ah, mais je suis ton dork préféré." (Ah but I'm your favorite dork) he replies.

"Qui a dit?" (Who says?) I joke as I go to place the last book on the shelf. I huff, even though I'm standing on my tiptoes I can't seem to reach it. Why are shelves made so tall. I try jumping but that doesn't work either. Just as I was about to try one more time, I find myself being lifted. I let out a little squeal and turn to see a smiling Zach. Blushing I turn back around and put the book on the shelf. Once I set the book in its place I'm gently set on the ground.

"Merci." (Thank you) I whisper, aware of the way his hands feel around my waist.

"De rien." (You're welcome) He whispers. I shiver at the feel of his breath against my neck. He nuzzles his nose into my neck and then his lips replace them and I find myself sighing, and tilting my neck giving him more access. A gasp escapes me, when his lips find that one sensitive spot. Hos hands travel up my body and I lean into him, enjoying his touch and the feel of his lean yet muscled body. It's as if a spell comes over me, next thing I know, I turn around, my hands are around his neck, his around my waist. His now dark eyes clash with mine, both of us panting.

"Je peux tembrasser?" (Can I kiss you?) He asks, our bodies pressed so close I can feel his heart beat. I nod and he places his lips over mine. He tastes of mint and coffee and I find myself liking it. Our lips move as one, soft and sure but then it goes from that to rough. My fingers tangle themselves in his hair as he nips my bottom lip asking for entrance and I give it to him. He moans as our tongues collide. We kiss as if our lives depend on it, as if we couldn't get enough of one another. We part to catch our breath and that's when what I just done hit me. Gently I push him away, backing up.

"Quel?" (What?) He asks and I shake my head backing further away as he walks forward.

"I-I Juste... Donne-moi une seconde." (I-I just...Give me a second) I whisper my cheeks ablaze and my eyes looking away. Zach looks beautiful, with his hair disheveled, lips parted and slightly swollen, glasses a little askew. I can't...I shouldn't have done what I did, let alone be thinking these thoughts. If he knew I'd been lying to him for three months no...When he finds out. I'm knocked out of my thoughts when I feel his fingers gently lift my chin up so that I'm at eye level with him.

"Désolé... Quelquun a dû faire un numéro en toi. Quand vous êtes prêt, vous pouvez venir et nous pouvons en discuter." (I'm sorry...Someone must have done a number on you, for you to be panicking like this. When you are ready you can come over and we can discuss this.) He says, kissing me softly on the cheek before turning and walking out the door.

***

My shift ended three hours ago. Currently I'm pacing back and forth, ten steps away from Zach's home. Remember when I said we have gotten close? Yes it has gotten to the point where we have visited each other in our living spaces but that's besides the point. How am I going to explain myself if I can't tell the truth?!

"Ok, you got this, just...go in there and tell him what's up!" I exclaim to myself. (I know what a great pep talk) With that, I go and take all ten steps to where I'm up to the doorstep and ringing the door bell. Just when I considered turning and running away, he answers and steps aside. With no need for words I enter.

----

That's the end of Chapter Thirty-Two

Don't worry, I'm working on the next chapter and I think you'll be both surprised and excited for what's to come

Do you think she's making a mistake?

Until next time pets!