Runaway: Chapter One:Kidnapped

So I decided to give you guys a sneak peek of another story I'm working on...I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to post it on this platform but I guess we'll see. Anyways I hope you guys like what I have so far and feel free to comment what you think, I would really appreciate it!

Song: Runaway By:AURORA
---

I laugh as I run, the clerk from the shop chasing after me. So far we've run about five blocks about to be six. Just as I predicted when we were nearing the corner, I hear the footsteps slow down and soon fade away. I turn at the clerk, a smirk on my face and laugh as he flips me off. I shrug and give him a wink and continue running. That is until I slam into someone. Luckily I keep my balance and don't fall.

"Hey watch it, will ya?!" I scowl as I look up and meet the eyes of a very tall and business like man. The first thing going through my mind is that he seems worth pickpocketing.

"Shouldn't I be the one to say that to you?" He asks, an eyebrow raised, his face holding the expression of disgust, which I return with a smirk. Yep definitely pick pocketing this guy.

"No, you were the one who was in my way," I roll my eyes. He opens his mouth to say something but I hold up my hand, silencing him. "I already know you have nothing nice to say so just can it. Yes I forgive you for being a waste of space, and bye it was so not nice meeting you." I retort and go to leave, taking his wallet along with me. I happily continue my way to my hang out. Once I'm a few blocks away, I decide it's safe enough to look through the guy's wallet. I lift an eyebrow when I can't find identification or any credit cards but that is all forgotten when I eye all the cash that is in it.

"Hey! Thief, stop!!" A voice yells and I turn to see the owner of the wallet, his eyes piercing into mine.

"Oh shit!" I murmur and begin to run.

"Hey!" A lady exclaims as I push her out of the way.

"No hard feelings!" I shout back, she scowls and in return I give her a shit eating grin! I continue running, my memory going through all the streets and shortcuts I could take. At the last minute I make a turn down an alley and then quickly make a sharp right at an upcoming corner, after I make a left, I turn back quickly and smile when I see that I lost the man. I slam into someone when I round one more corner  that would take me to the other side of the city. My eyes wander up and I meet a pair of unfamiliar hazel eyes. I take in the appearance and take in the clean, groomed, six foot, muscular man and I assume that he's some kind of security. "Excuse me," I say politely and try to get out of his way but he blocks me.

"I believe you have something that doesn't belong to you," the man says with a smirk.

"I don't see what you're implying," I roll my eyes.

"Listen here little lady," he scolds.

"It's woman to you!" I growl.

"Ok," he scoffs, that's when I decide to just swerve around him and run but before I can get away, I feel strong arms wrap around me and hold me back.

"Let me go!" I growl and elbow him where the sun won't shine, yet the man doesn't budge. Before I could try anything else the businessman is right in front of me, a giant smirk on his face.

"I believe you have something that belongs to me," he says coolly.

"I believe you have the wrong person," I reply back. The man just turns and snaps his fingers. The guard holding me begins to walk after him, me still in his hold. "So you do realize that kidnapping is illegal?"

"Please shut up, if you don't there will be consequences," the businessman commands.

"Oh la di da I'm so scared, I'm shaking in me boots," I say in a fake irish accent, why? I don't know, I just felt like it. I kept on talking, even as they led me up to the car. The businessman holds his hand up, causing the guard to stop, he turns and looks at me, grabbing my chin tightly and turning my head towards him, so that we were at eye level.

"I don't know who you think you are disrespecting me like that but you're going to regret it," he growls.

"Oh, kinky," I purr, causing him to roll his eyes and let out a disappointed sigh.

"Put her in the trunk," he says and makes his way to the passenger seat.

"Woah at least take me to dinner first." I could've imagined it but I think I heard the bodyguard chuckle before he slammed the top of the trunk, leaving me in total darkness.

---

I hope you guys enjoyed that, I already have chapter two but I just wanted to post the first chapter.

What do you think so far?

Should I post it on this platform or just keep it a side project?

Thank you so much for reading!!!