Chapter One: Mr. Gray eyes

I walk into the club my eyes wide and fearful.

"How did I even get myself into this mess?" I ask myself softly. You see I'm homeless, which means I have nowhere to stay, which is an advantage cause I can crash and go wherever I want that doesn't include homeless shelters cause let me tell you there are some shady people there like really shady people. But I'm not your typical skinny raggedy homeless person, I'm your just recently homeless person. I became homeless three months ago and let me tell you the adult life isn't great. Long story short just turned eighteen, parents kicked me out, I did finish high school but barely, so college was out of the question and my record isn't the greatest considering I skipped school a lot because of anxiety and almost slept in every class, and maybe threatened a teacher once when she tried to tell me I couldn't nap. Ok maybe more than once but that's beside the point! Now I'm in a club that I snuck into because I was running from a dangerous gang that discovered me and wanted to do who knows what!

I mean the biggest guy who I assume is the leader, based on the description I heard other homeless people use to warn others, pulled out a knife and tauntingly waved it in my direction, his little buddies doing the same. I backed away trying to stay as far away from the swinging weapons. They came closer and closer almost backing me into the corner, I got into fighting stance hoping to scare them off. Then one of them asked me to give them head (whatever that means) and I said, "no?" he got angry and then he threw a punch and tried to rob me and I wasn't letting them have it! Hey it's all I have and it's not even that much, so I dodge the punch, hold on tight to my bag, and spit in one of their faces and ran, and surprise, surprise they ran after me saying that they were going to put me in the system and that a lot of people would pay, lets just say I didn't want to discover what the system was so I ran to the nearest building which happened to be a club.

I look around and see all these people wearing collars around there necks, well not everyone but some and I open my eyes wide when I see a woman gladly letting who I suppose was her partner pleasure her. I look more closely around and discover a lot of people are doing this and that the ones without the collars seemed to be in charge. Some others who didn't have collars were just milling around or sitting in the laps of other people who seemed to not own anyone.

"Oh dear Lord have mercy on their souls, I just walked into one of those trafficking businesses havent I?" I murmur to myself worriedly as I try to find an exit. I'm wandering around eyes wide and alert and I notice some women and men staring at me, their eyes gleaming, with what I'm not sure, but I didn't like it and it made me even more aware, gosh I need to find a way out and fast!

"Where do you think you're going little submissive," an arm wraps around my waist and pulls me hard causing me to slam into their hard chest. First off what the frick frack is a submissive? Second of all I don't need to tell him where I'm going! And third why are you touching me stranger danger! I wriggle out of what I assume is a males grasp and run. I stop to rest, noticing that I somehow made it to another room but it seems to be on the second floor. Damn I don't even remembering running up those stairs, it's a wonder I'm still chubby after all that running and living on the streets but I guess God was like, thou shall stay fluffy, hey I'm ok with that, it will keep me warm during the winter. Also why couldn't it be like that during gym?! Shaking my head and getting out of my thoughts I look around and my stomach churns. It's nice and cozy in here, probably do to the fireplace and the nice classic theme the room held but what made my stomach churn was all these people seemed to be the people who owned the ones with the collars. The Bidders!!!! I thought to myself as I tried to back up slowly hoping no one would notice, heck! I would take my chances with Mr. Hard chest at this point.

"Well hello little one, how did you get up here?" A deep husky yet mature voice asks me well it sounds more like a demand but I'm just assuming its a question. I turn, my green hazel eyes wide and laced with fear and meet a pair of stormy gray eyes and have to admit that they were beautiful.