Chapter Thirteen: Promises

In honor of national writing day I'm writing this chapter!!! Also thank you guys so much for voting, reading, and adding this to your reading lists!!! It is much appreciated!!! Now with that said let's get into it!!!
Song: Midnight Sky By: Miley Cyrus
-------
I wake up to the sun shining in my face. I groan as I get up off the ground, wincing as my bones creak in protest. Wish I didn't fall asleep on the floor but what's a girl to do when she's crying to the point where she falls asleep? wanting to get rid of this icky feeling I decide to go to the bathroom and tak a shower, there's really nothing else for me to do considering I'm locked up in here. I almost cheer when I see towels and other useful items stocked ans provided in the bathroom. I turn on the hot water and sigh as it hits my body. I begin to hum softly not wanting to think about yesterday and only focus on the task at hand . Without realizing it, my humming has turned into flat out singing.

"I was born to run, I don't belong to anyone oh no, don't need to be loved by you. See my lips on her mouth, everybody's talking now baby, oh you know it's true, yeah, that I was born to run I don't belong to anyone oh no. Don't need to be loved by you!!! Loved by you!!!!" I lift the shampoo bottle up to my mouth and belt out the words.
"I don't hide blurry eyes like you!!! Like yoooou!!!" I smile widely. "This song is especially for you," I say to the conditioner bottle as I get ready to finish. "See his hands round my waist thought you'd never be replaced baby, ooh you know it's true! Yeeah! That I was born to run I do t belong to anyone oh no, don't need to be loved by you, by yooou." I finish my voice loud and proud. My hands now doing an air guitar solo. Man I feel like a rockstar.

"Wow little one didn't know that you felt that way about me," an all to familiar voice teases causing me to blush. I slowly turn off the shower head and grab the towel that I left hanging over and quickly wrap it around me. I take a huge silent breath before I get out of the shower. "That was a nice little show," he says and I find myself backing away from him. His face goes from playful to call concerned. He goes to say something but I hold up my hand.

"D-don't please I-I can't take anymore," I barely whisper l, yesterday's events already playing through my head.

"What is it little one that has you so scared?" Mr. Gray eyes asks as he steps closer and I find tears already entering my eyes. How could he just leave me like that yesterday. All scared and confused? Now he's full of concern, cares for my well-being!! Anger fills me and I lash out without thinking.

"DON'T YOU DARE LITTLE ONE ME!" I hiss. "AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME YESTERDAY!! LEAVING ME CONFUSED AND SAD!!! USING ME LIKE I'M SOME...SOME TOY THAT YOU CAN JUST PLAY WITH AND THEN DISCARD WHEN YOU'RE BORED!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT...what that does to a girl?" I whisper at the end breaking down into sobs, my eyes finally looking away from his. Scared of what he'll do to me because I yelled.

"Little one I didn't mean to make you feel that way, I didn't know please..." He says softly and takes a step towards me but I  back away. "I'm sorry one of the things that makes BDSM work is communication and consent and I haven't been doing those two things. I'm sorry, forgive me, I don't know what came over me," he apologizes and once again takes a step towards me but I one again, take a step back.

"Y-you m-make me feel ashamed. Ashamed of my body...I-I don't k-know..." My words become jumbled and I blush, daring to look up and steal a glance. What I see shocks me. Gone is the arrogant smirk and mischief in those eyes. Instead I see sadness and a grown. He looked so upset. I never expected someone so powerful to look so disheveled.

"Little one I'm very sorry about making you feel that way. You have no right to be ashamed of your body and I had no right to make you feel that way, I am very sorry, I didn't mean for things to turn out like this." To my surprise a single tear spills out of his eye and falls down his cheek, he goes to wipe it away.

"No!" I whisper, causing him to stop, his hand hesitating near his cheek. I'd never admit it out loud but he looked beautiful like that, vulnerable. I wanted to take in this moment, to capture it, yet I didn't know why.

"What?" He asks me and I blush and look down.

"I-its j-just I never thought you to be one t-to cry," I look back up and he chuckles wiping his tear away.

"Everyone cries," he replies and I feel as if he was suppose to say something afterwards like:  some just less than others or you'll be surprised how one feels when no one is looking. Yet it never came. "Give me another chance?"

"Who's t-to s-say you w-w-won't do it again?" I whisper.

"Me, I say I won't do it again. Promise," he replies softly. This time when he takes a step forward, I don't take one back.

------
That's the end of this chapter, I hoped you liked it!!! 

What do you think is going to happen next?

Where is Marco?

Were surprised when she began yelling?

Aren't you wondering what the two character's actual names are???

Are you excited for the next chapter?!!!

All these questions I hope will be answered. Guess we just have to wait and see. Again thank you all so much for voting, reading, and commenting on my book, it makes me happy knowing you guys are enjoying it!!!

Until next time my pets!!! ☺️♥️✨