Chapter Twenty-seven: Stumbling

Alright the wait is over! The next chapter is here, do not fear! Although I don't know if you'll like it or not...Oh well, guess you're going to have to read it to find out! Hehehehehehe...Yes I was laughing evilly. With that said...Let's get into it!

Song:Little talks By:Of Monsters And Men

---

My heart beats out of my chest and I frantically begin to head to the dressing room.

"Lil you were grea- Lil what's wrong?" Cargo asks me.

"N-nothing it's nothing I just...This acting is not for me," I reply quickly.

"What do you mean, you did great throughout the play so far. Why now-"

"I just don't want to act anymore," I cut him off, tears pricking in my eyes as I enter the dressing room.

"Lil tell me what's really going on. I'll be able to fix it," Cargo pleads.

"You can't fix this," I whisper as a tear slips out and I wipe it away as I close the door. Quickly I change into my regular clothes and rush out of the room, only to slam into Cargo.

"Lil...:

"Cargo just...Go to your play ok. I promise I'll call you when I get situated," I tell him.

"Situated where are you going?" he asks, still following me as I rush through the hallway.

"I'll tell you when I get there." I stop abruptly and turn towards him, causing him to bump into me. I take a step back. "Go and finish the play, I'll be alright." I tell him.

"Promise," he says sternly.

"Cargo-"

"No promise. All of a sudden you're frightened and you're running. I understand you're not willing to mix me up in whatever is happening and I will respect your wishes. Promise me you'll be ok."

I sigh. "I'll be ok."

"Good. Then I'll see you later," he says and embraces me in a warm hug. We part and he gently kisses me on the forehead. Without another word he turns and heads back. I make my way out of the auditorium through the back door. I take in deep breaths as if the fresh air was the freshest air that had ever entered my lungs, and in a way it was. I look up at the sky and sigh when I see that it looks as if everything was going to be bright and sunny.

"Typical Florida weather," I murmur and begin to run, wanting to get to my car as fast as I can. My phone rings and I answer it.

"Lil what's wrong? Cargo just called me and said that you're running away from something. What's wrong?" Virgo asks and I slightly growl. Dang it Cargo.

"I-I'm fine," I huff as I gently push pass a woman and her girlfriend.

"You're crying and...running? Not a good combination. Is actually far from ok. Just tell me where you are and I'll come and get you," she says.

"I-I can't Virgo I'm sorry. I-I can't bring you into this," I sob and quickly wipe away my tears because running with blurry eyes is something I didn't want to add to my list.

"Damn it Lil just-" I hang up on her and put my phone in my pocket. I slam into someone and before I can fall they steady me.

"Hey are you ok?" They ask and I nod.

"Sorry I didn't meant to...I'm just trying to get somewhere," I tell them and without another glance I continue to run. After a couple of minutes, I stop. I haven't even made it halfway through the park. The play will end in a couple of minutes and it will only take seconds for him to find out I'm not there and then a couple of seconds before he has me. How did he even...?