Chapter Fourteen: Sneak Peek

I'm really glad that you guys are enjoying the book and I'm super excited that halloween is in two days!!!! So excited that I felt a need to share part of the chapter I'm releasing Friday for you guys!!!!
I would also love to thank you guys for reading, voting, commenting, and adding my story to your lists. Some of your comments made me laugh so much omg!!!
Also shout-out to @daddytiashoe hopefully you're no longer on your knees lol!!!
So with that said let's get into it!!!!

Song:You Keep Me Hanging on By: Kim Wilde
-------------

"Come on out little one, don't be shy," Mr. Gray eyes coos and for some reason I find myself shyly walking out from the bathroom. "Don't you look cute, do a little spin for me," he encourages as I bashfully turn for him. The last couple of days we've been working on rules and how bdsm actually works. Because he says I'm "innocent" we'll be taking one step at a time with some things but he won't tell me what one of those things are until the time comes, wish he did that with this costume he picked out for me. Have you ever seen the movie legally blonde? You know that part where she wears that one costume to that party the girl tricked her into coming to? Yeah, that's basically my costume, except it's in all black and it's more revealing. I never knew I had this much boobage until it was practically falling out of my costume.

"D-do I h-have to..."

"Wear that, why yes. Everyone will see every single curve you possess and they'll know they can't touch any of it because it all belongs to me. Plus the sight of that delicious ass of yours in those fishnet stockings along with the tightness of that corset was to much of a temptation to pass on." He explains as he plays with the little tail attached to the costume.

"W-what are you dressing as?" I bashfully ask.

"You'll see," he says with a teasing smirk. I blush and look away. My heart beating due to nervousness. Tonight Mr. Gray eyes is taking me to a halloween party that a friend of his is having at their club. I really hope I'm not the only one in such a revealing outfit, I'm already feeling self conscious and I haven't even stepped foot out of the room yet. Mr. Gray eyes walks past me and I'm guessing he's about to get ready, so wanting to give him some privacy I go to leave. " Pet where are you going?" He asks.

"Oh, I'm giving you some privacy to change," I reply. That familiar smirk takes place on his face and his eyes light up with mischief.

"Stay," he orders.

"Yes master," I whisper.
-----

That's all for now my little pets, you're going to have to wait until Friday to read the rest. Yeah I know, what a bummer!!! Guess I'll just have to keep you hanging on!!! Lol let me get myself out of here. Until next time my pets 😈