Chapter Thirty-one: Puzzled thoughts

Who is ready for this chapter?!!! I am!!! I LIVE FOR THIS CHAPTER LIVE!!! jk jk I'm not that intense about this. But I am excited. Oh this chapter has to be one of my favorites, because of how it ends. Also thank you for the love and support on my story and also for the advice. Anyways let's get into it!

Song: Unwritten By: Natasha Bedingfield

----

I finish telling them everything. Well almost everything, I left out a couple things, like how I met him in a Bdsm club. I just told them that I met him in a club he owned. I also didn't tell them that I'm in the Bdsm lifestyle in general. I don't even know if I like it, considering I only dabbled in it for a month. I also left out the other parts...like the punishments and...other things. Along with where I currently am and who I am. Other than that, I told them everything.

"Wow, I never knew parents could be so controlling," Brad says.

"Right?!! But he also had no right to take you there without asking," Cargo says.

"Who cares! Can we talk about the fact that those two are totally in love with one another?! I mean I don't blame her, he is really hot!" Virgo gushes causing me to blush, as I hear Brad protest.

"Really Virgo, that's all you go out of this?" Cargo asks.

"I mean sure he's hot but you're sexy and cute so either way I'd still prefer you," Virgo says to Brad, ignoring Cargo's question. I can't help but laugh.

"Right...hey! Get a room you two!" Cargo exclaims and I laugh harder, knowing for a fact that Virgo and Brad were making out. "Right we'll...I should let you go." He says and I nod.

"Yeah, I'll talk to you later," I say out of habit.

"Talk to you later," he replies and before I can say anything else he hangs up. I put down the phone with a sigh. I hurt him and it shows. There was something growing between us and I just acted as if it meant nothing to me. A little part of me wanted it to keep growing but most of me didn't. Almost as if something is holding me back. A chuckle escapes me, guess I'm just thinking to much into this.

"A shower seems right about now," I say to myself and decide to do just that.

***
Once I'm all refreshed and feeling somewhat good, I decide that I want to end my day with a little reading. Just as I pick up the book, my landline rings.

"Bonjour?" (Hello?) I ask.

"Winter, il y a un homme qui tattend." (Winter, there's a man here waiting for you.) Crile replies and my heart immediately begins to pick up pace.

"Qui? À quoi ressemble-t-il?" (Who? What does he look like?) I ask

"Je ne sais pas. Tout ce que je sais, cest quil ne partira pas tant que tu ne seras pas là. Dépêche-toi pour que je puisse fermer." (I don't know. All I know is that he won't leave until you get down here. Hurry so I can close up.) Crile whines and I roll my eyes.

"Dis-lui que je viens." (Ok tell him I'm coming.) I sigh. Crile cheers and then hangs up. Quickly I change into appropriate clothes and make sure that everything is set, just in case I need to leave at the last minute again. My plan is to sneak down there, see who was waiting for me, and then book it, if needed. I make my way down there, taking a route so that I'll be arriving from the other side of the street. Once I make it to the clearing I look to see who was waiting for me. I let out a groan even though I felt relief. Standing there was Zach.

A part of me felt dumb for assuming the worse but at the same time I felt proud that I was able to be prepared. I want to back away and head in the other direction, I mean he hasn't spotted me and what he knows won't hurt him. Then again Crile needs to close shop and he won't do it until Zach leaves. Plus Zach doesn't deserve to be stood up.

"Cest vrai! Être gentil craint!" (Ugh! Being nice sucks!) I whisper to myself and make my way to the shop.

"Hiver! Hé, cest!" (Winter! Hey) Zach greets me as he turns, due to my approaching footsteps. His eyes light up and a huge smile appears on his face. Guilt fills me up even more, he shouldn't be happy to see me at all. As if on cue Crile walks out of the store, locking the door behind him.

"Au revoir. Merci!" (Bye. Thank you) He says and then goes on his way. I shake my head and chuckle. I may not have known Crile that long but he's a character, that's for sure.

"Zach. Qu'est-ce que tu fais ici?! Mon patron nétait pas content du fait que tu as dit que tu ne partirais pas avant mon arrivée." (Zach. What are you doing here?! My boss wasn't happy about the fact that you said you wouldn't leave until I arrive.) I scold him to which he gives me a sheepish smile.

"Désolé. Je nai pas votre numéro et cest la seule façon de vous contacter. Je sais que nous venons de nous rencontrer, mais ... Tu veux prendre un café?" (I'm sorry. I don't have your number and this is the only way to contact you. I know we just met but...would you like to get some coffee?) He asks blushing.

"Maintenant?" (Now?) I ask and he bashfully nods. On one hand I'm not suppose to be getting close to Zach at all, he's suppose to just be an acquaintance. On the other hand I didn't want my day to end, with me almost having a panic attack. Even though seeing it was Zach waiting for me instead of Marquis made me calm down, I was still partially freaking out. The reason was a part of me was hoping it was in fact Marquis who would be standing there, but how can I think that when I'm basically running away from him? To be honest, I don't want to end the day being stuck alone with all these thoughts. Winding down with company and coffee sounds like the perfect way to end the day. Plus how close can you get to someone sharing a cup of coffee?

"Sûr" (Sure) I answer.

-----

That's the end of Chapter Thirty One, I know it's kind of boring and not much has happened but I wanted it to end on a good note. So here you go.

Also I finished The Good place and I'm sad sksksksksksksks

What do you think is going to happen next?

Be honest, who do you guys want her with. (I'll tell if you do)

What show are you currently binge watching on Netflix?

Until next time pets!!!