Chapter Twenty-six: That's why it's hotter

I'm glad you all enjoyed the last chapter. Here is the update I have promised. I'm so happy. If I take longer to update it's because of school but I promise I'll try my best to update as frequently as I can. With that said...let's get into it!
Song:Under the Sea By: Disney's The little Mermaid
------
Two more weeks have gone by, which means I basically have been here for a month. A lot of things have changed surprisingly. Virgo, Brad, and Cargo, are officially my best friends. Cargo and I have decided to do the tours together, we agreed that it's much funner and safer that way. Also for some reason Cargo and I have gotten closer over the past couple of days. Taking nightly strolls, hanging out at the beach, stargazing, going to the movies, etc. Also Virgo and Brad are officially together. I never thought that I would be where I am today with the relationships I formed, but I'm glad I'm here. I'm glad I made this decision and I don't plan on letting go of this life anytime soon.

***
I'm currently clocking in, Cargo beside me.

"Stop," I laugh as he blocks the monitor from reading my card.

"Why, there's no fun in that," he playfully pouts and I lightly smack him.

"Just for that, I'm going to ditch you wherever it is we're stationed to tour today," I stick my tongue out at him and he laughs.

"Actually..." My phone buzzes indicating I got a text.

"Hold that thought," I tell him and go to read it.

Virgo: Yo Lil you excited to be performing in your first musical today. Having a boyfriend with connections is sure nice ay?  I laugh and roll my eyes before replying.

Me: He's not my boyfriend. You're just desperate for double dates. Keep wishing😏  I put my phone back in my pocket and turn towards Cargo.

"So when were you going to tell me that you put me in one of your musicals?" I ask.

"Ugh! Virgo," Cargo let's out an annoyed huff and I chuckle. "That's what I was about to tell you before she texted you. Instead of a tour today, we get to participate in the little mermaid musical. Before you deny it, you can just stay backstage and watch or sit through all performances in the crowd. Just come?" He pleads making puppy dog eyes and I sigh.

"How can I say no to that face," was my reply.

"Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you,!" He whoops and then picks me up and twirls me around. I laugh.

"Ok, ok now put me down so I can clock in already," I giggle and he sets me down. His hands are still around my waist and my hands are still placed around his neck. His eyes look into mine and I return his gaze. Just as he opens his mouth to say something my phone buzzes.

"Excuse me," I say clearing my throat.

"Right," he says and lets go. The feel of his fingers still burn and linger upon my hips.

"Virgo, I swear if you-"

"I'm afraid I'm not this Virgo little one," a familiar voice says and I grow pale.

"Lil are you ok?" Cargo asks and I nod my head, as I clock in.

"Little one, who is that and why does he sound so concerned?" Marquis asks.

"What do you want?! You can't just randomly call me!" I reply.

"Look at my little one, no longer a shy stuttering mess," Marquis coos and I sigh.

"Listen I told you not to call me that and if you're not-"

"Not what little one? You already know what I want," he says huskily and the image of his eyes darkening enter my mind and I find myself blushing.