Chapter Two: I hate rules!

I don't know when but somewhere along the trip there I fall asleep. I wake up to a door slamming and being lifted up from my seat in the car.

"U-m excuse me but where are you taking me?" I ask mid yawn trying to keep my eyes open and get the sleep out of my eyes.

"We're at the house, now go back to sleep he won't be back for a while," Samuel informs me as he carries me up onto what I assume is the porch, not having to tell me twice I go back to sleep, hoping that this sleep with be more comforting than the previous one which would make it the most comfortable sleep I've had in the last three months.

-------------------------

"Hey wake up you've been asleep for hours," a voice informs me as they shake me trying to get me to wake up.

"Just give me five more hours, better yet five more days," I softly mumble as I snuggle back into the comfortable comforter and bed. Suddenly the blanket is yanked off of me, with my eyes still closed I move my hand around trying to locate it but I can't seem to get a grip on the ding dang thing.

"Now little one that won't work," the warning voice sounds familiar, I shoot up, my eyes wide, they meet a familiar pair of stormy gray eyes, making my assumption correct.

"U-um I-I w-was." my mind goes blank exactly what was I doing?

"You were sleeping, in my bed might I answer, but that's ok you might as well get used to it, cause this is where you will be sleeping for the next couple of days. Now I'm only going to say this once so listen very clearly. Starting tomorrow I will be training you on how to be the perfect submissive, I of course will be your dominant. You will address me as Master nothing else, you are also to wear a collar, but you will be receiving that tomorrow. Do well and you will get paid, do horribly and you will have to stay longer and will receive a type of punishment. There are a set of rules but I shall go over them tomorrow. Was I clear?" His eyes bore into mine.

"Y-yes."

"Yes what?"

"Y-yes m-master," my heart beats a mile a minute exactly what will this man order me to do?

"Good, who knows after all this maybe you'll find that you enjoy this lifestyle," he smiles that dazzling smile and holds out his hand, after hesitating I take it.

"Off to dinner," and with that were heading out of the bedroom and towards the dining room. We enter the dining room and he sits, I go to sit at the chair next to him but he shakes his head and pats his lap. I look at him my eyes wide and full of disbelief, does this man really expect me to sit in his lap like a toddler? He glares at me and I take that as a yes, but I'm hesitant does he not see how big I am?!

"You d-do r-realize I'm l-like the s-size of t-that c-ch-chair?" I try not to laugh, yeah I turn my insecurities into jokes, don't judge me. He lifts an eyebrow and as if its possible his glare turns even harder.

"Sit," he demands and not wanting to discover what punishments he had in store I sat on his surprisingly thick and strong muscled thighs. I squirm around trying to get comfortable, big mistake. He holds me still.

"Don't do that," he says through gritted teeth and I stay still, trying not to question the thick, large item poking at my entrance and why I wanted to just squirm around to feel it pressed...

"Ah dinner," Mr. Stormy eyes says snapping me out of my confused thoughts and onto the wonderful smell that was entering my nostrils. My stomach growls and I blush, he chuckles and begins to cut up his steak and I look at my plate beside his, I go to reach for it but he slaps my hand away and keeps me in place with his arm as he continues to eat. I scowl already hating this weird submissive, master thing. But the feel of his strong arm around my waist... I shake my head and get out of my thoughts, don't know where they were leading and I want to keep it that way. I let out a sigh wanting to eat, my stomach growls as if a form of encouragement and that's all I need. Quickly I reach over him and snatch a piece of steak and quickly pop it in my mouth, Mr. stormy eyes stops eating and looks down at me, his arm tightens and I gulp. He angrily sets his silverware down and gets up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Guess I have to punish you early," he growls.

"Please no I'm sorry I promise I will never grab for steak ever again, I'm sorry its just..." My stomach growls interrupting me and I attempt to glare at the reason why I got in this mess.

"If you just waited for a couple of seconds," he chuckles and the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, that chuckle sounded evil. He brings me to what looks like a spare bedroom.