Part 21- Studio (smut)

"We have got to stop meeting like this" I said after taking a seat next to my manager who has somehow gotten into our apartment again.

"Where were you all night? Let me guess you were at that boys house" He raised his voice and i scoffed

"Not that, that is any of your buisness" i growled and Subin went off to her room.

He climbed ontop of me and pinned me down onto the couch, covering my mouth with one hand and the other going into is pocket before he got out a knife  pushing it against my throat "You think you can scare me?" i asked bluntly.

"Yea" He said and pushed the blade into my skin a little.

"Sucks for you im a masochist" I said smirking but he only smirked also.

"Good babygirl that means i know what you like" He said before standing up, "But don't try me... if you don't listen to me ill kill you" he said before walking out and i rolled my eyes before waddling off to my room and going to sleep.

After school i went the studio and worked a bit before Yoongi called me over to his studio, "Whats up" i asked him after he opened the door to the studio and let me in.

"I wanted to show you a song" he said before sitting down in his swivel chair and i sat down on his couch.

A while later we were just talking and laughing together, but then i realized how close we were. I stopped laughing and gulped, subconciously glancing at his lip and i saw smirk form. This has happened before but it was at my studio and my manager walked in and interupted us but this time no one was here to interupt us.

He leaned in slowly as did i and before i knew it our lips were moving in such a rythmic pattern. A while after he added tongue and won the fought for dominace he pulled me onto his lap as the kiss got more heated and i couldn't help but focus on his problem that was growing beneath me. I could feel him place a hand on my waist right at the him of my shirt and i sighed as my heart beat picked up and i put aside all my anxity to grab his hand and push it up my own shirt.

He pulled away quickly and examined my features, i nodded telling him it was okay and he smiled before wrapping his arms around my waist and standing up lifting me with him. He pushed our lips together as he moved one hand to grip the back of my thigh, he gently laid me down on the couch not breaking the kiss.

He pulled away for a second to strip us both of our shirts and then he connected our lips once again, he snaked his hand under me and unclipped my bra before slipping it off causing me to blush. He pulled away and started to kiss my neck and chest before coming up to my ear "Fuck your so sexy" he growled and i tried to squeeze my thighs together because of my praising kink but of course he was between them, this action only caused his smirk to grow wider.

"Your just saying that because i lost alot of weight" i pouted and he sighed.

"Baby you were just as sexy then... i don't find you sexy over your body i find you sexy for you... your body's just a bonus" he said and i giggled, blushing deeply.

"Before we continue... i need to know what your okay with... like.. ugh... do you want me to gentle and what things do you want me to do like do you have any kinks" he sounded worried and to be honest it was quite adorable.

"Oppa im a bratty masochist... take control of me and make me do what ever you please call me names that should be said to people you dispise... make your pet.." i said softly looking him dead in the eyes and he bite his lip.

"Fuck... call me that again" He growled

"Oppa~"

He growled before standing up and stripping him self of his pants and underwear causing his boner to spring out and fuck was he huge. He plopped down in his chair and smirked as i was staring.

"Well then.. how bout the little slut suck on her lollipop yea?" he said and i gulped before going to him and getting on my knees without hesitation. I slowly grabbed his member with both of my hand and started jerking him off sloppily causing him to groan "You don't play with lollipops you suck them and hold the part that doesn't go in your mouth" he growled.

I squeezed my thighs together as his words made me ever wetter, i kitten licked it causing him to groan and i suddenly deep throated him causing him to moan quite loudly and grab my hair roughly. I bobbed my head up and down slowly going faster and faster before his load shot down my throat.

"Did  you swallow it like a good little girl" He asked and i opened my mouth to show him, nodding eagerly. "Thats my girl... now how about you strip for oppa" he said and i nodded quickly standing up. Being told what to do and being treated like i was owned turned me on even more.

I stripped off my pants and panties before looking down, blushing badly.

"Good kitten" he cooed before looking at his lap "Sit" he said demandingly and of course i obeyed. I could feel him start to get hard again "Is babygirl having fun?"

"Babygirl had so much fun pleasuring daddy" I called and he smirked looking down at his growing member

"I guess its about time Daddy pleasures Kitten then huh" He said before adjusting at my entrance "Tell me if it gets to be so much okay?" he said and i nodded. He grabbed my hips and slowly pushed me down causing me to wince softly at the pain of being streached for the first time, He looked up at me as if asking if i was okay and i nodded with a shaky breath.

Once he was fully inside of me i started grinding a bit just to get the hang of it, he gripped my hips and groaned softly. I started going a bit faster and he groaned again as he roughly bucked his hips up and i screamed in pain. He immediatly looked at me apoligeticly "Im so sorr-"

"Fuck do it again" i moaned.

"Wha-"

"Daddy please do it again... fuck me so hard i can't walk... daddy make me your bitch" i moaned as i tried to left myself up and then drop again, trying to feel the pleasure he just gave me again.

He grabbed my hair yanking it back "Watch your fucking mouth slut" he said before bucking his hips up roughly again and i moaned loudly again wanting more.

He continued to thrust up as i was a moaning mess "Fuck... im trying to hold it in" He groaned as he thrust more

"Its okay daddy go ahead" i said, wanting him to feel that climax again, he groaned before shaking his head

"your gonna cum too...no matter what it takes" He said before picking me up, still inside me, and throwing me roughly onto the couch. He rammed into me over and over again and i clawed at his back as i screamed in pleausure

"Fuck Daddy" I moaned and he gripped my throat in just the right way to cut off the blood flow.

"What did i say about cursing" he said smirking and i moaned again before cumming he groaned and thrust a couple more times before pulling out at the last second and immeditaly cumming on my stomach.

He flopped down next me, we were both breathing really heavily. He got up after a few minutes and got dressed before leaving the room and quickly coming back with a wet paper towel, he wiped the cum off me and helped me up and to get dressed.

He handed me my phone with a smile "Call Subin and tell her your not coming home tonight"

"Wha-"

"Do it"

I groaned before calling her and telling her that i wouldn't be home tonight and then i hung up without another word. He sighed wiht a satisfactoy smiled and crouched infront of me with his back to me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms atound his neck as he hosited me up and left to his shared apartment with the boys