Part 32- PTSD

Jungkook quickly let go of the boy,  who collapsed to the floor bringing his knees to his chest. 

That's when it hit me...  Chang-hael...  The guy who raped him in high school.

I quickly ran over to him and sat next, t to him,  pulling him into a hug as he sobbed

"I-i didn't mean to" Jungkook stuttered

"Stop" Yoongi whined and I pushed him away a bit to see his face only to see his eyes were clinched shut.

"Yoongi look at me" I demanded and after a few times of repeating this he finally opened his eyes and the tears came harder. 

"He wouldn't let me go" Yoongi whined but then the door opened

"Hey it this th-"

"What the fuck are you doing here" I growled and Yoongi looked at him and started sobbing harder

"Oh shit what happened to the twink" Chang-hael said and I stood up walking over to him.

"Oh shit-Fatty? Damn you've gotten hotter"

"Call him that again" I growled

"What are you gonna do..  Stab me again..  Ill press charges this time...  Why do you care... For..  The..  Twink " he smirked

I will not take his bullshit I growled before punching him in the face causing him to fall,  he grabbed the side of his face in shock

"I didn't think you could hit that hard"

"Yea bitch and I'll do it again" I stepped towards him but I felt an arm snake around my waist holding me back.

"Yoongi let me go" I growled

"wrong boyfriend baby girl" when I tell you I jumped away from him so quickly.

"What are you scared now" He smirked stepping towards me as I stepped back.

"Get the fuck away from her" Yoongi growled

"Watch it boy...  I'll show everyone the video" Chul-soo smirked

"What video?" Yoongi asked and as if on cue the TV in the corner of the dance studio turned on..  And there played something I never thought I'd see. 

Yoongi squirmed and cried as Chang-hael trusted into him. 

"You fucking prick" I growled to the both of them, 

"Now you need to watch that mouth I can ruin both of your lives"

"How" I asked bluntly

"You see...  Remember I told you I put a camera in Yoongis studio..  Well now I have lots of videos of you both fucking..  Oh and let's not forgot about the videos of me and you making love yea?" he came closer to me and leaned down to my ear "Ill realise the video that shows you cumming all over my dick...  What would Yoongi say" He whispered and I knew I was fucked.

"Ha-"

"Shut the fuck up Chang-hael" I growled

"Princess stop acting so tough... We all know you would never hurt anyone" Chul-soo said and I scoffed.

"Ask Chang-hael he'll know" I smirked

"what's she talking about" Chul-soo looked to Chang-hael,  He slowly pulled up his shirt to show the scar

"In high school when she found out I raped Yoongi she stabbed me...  She purposely missed all my organs it was more of a warning then anything...  Why do You think I quit this plan back then" Chang-hael sighed

"That was you..  Your the one who stabbed him?" Yoongi asked in disbelief and I only nodded, looking down "THAT'S MY FUCKING GIRL" He yelled and I giggled.

"Yoongi....  If you say one more thing calling her yours I'll have him rape you agian-" tho he was cut off by his own lifeless  body hitting the floor.

"Fucking prick" Jungkook growled and walked away from the body that he has just punched so hard he knocked him out.

Soon the boys started leaving but I just sat on the floor next to Chul-soo.

"What are you doing" Yoongi asked confused

"I can't go..  Yoongi if I leave him he will realise all the videos...  He will ruin us"

"What else does he have in you" Yoongi asked

"Just the videos of us" I lied.

"Don't worry Yoongs I have a plan"