Part 25- Bathroom (smut)

A few days later i finally finished recording the music video to solo, the breakup song that Chul-soo made me write. I had dressed up so much that day just for this video for him ruin it after words. I sighed as he shut the door behind him, i forced my self to get up with trembling legs and put all my clothes back on... I can't go home like this i thought as i strted to redo my hair and make up.

I sprayed some perfume all over my studio and myself, i cleaned up the couch and put the pillows he had thrown on the floor back on the couch. I sighed walking to my car and getting in, the whole ride home I couldn't help but miss the feelings of Yoongi's hands all over me i wanted him... no i needed him but he wouldn't do anything i knew he wouldn't cause he still hates me.

Once i got home once again i saw all of the boys and Subin on the couches, even Joo-won was there with and arm around Jimin. I sighed and put on a fake smile but then i realized Namjoon and Yoongi wearnt on the couch, i looked over seeing Namjoon coming out of the kitchen with a cup of steaming hot coffee and Yoongi was coming out of the bathroom.

Namjoon had his phone in one hand so he wasnt paying attention, that is until he ran into Yoongi and poured the steaming hot liquid all over the latter. "Fuck" Yoongi growled and whinced from the pain, he didn't really know what to do except for immeditaly take of his shirt to relieve some pain. God was he sexy.. i shook the thought from my mind immeditaly.

"Crap hyung im so sorry" Namjoon said frantically.

"Watch where your going next time" Yoongi growled and Jin stepped between the two

"Yoongi it was an accident you can't take frusterations out on Joon-ah" Jin scolded and Yoongi sighed.

"Sorry Joon" Yoongi rolled his eyes

"And Joon"

"Sorry Hyung" Namjoon pouted.

"Now Dae-hyun sweetie will please take care of this mess while i clean up this one" Jin said ponting to Yoongi and then the floor. I only nodded before grabbing Yoongi's arm and pulling him into the bathroom. I grabbed a rag and got it wet with cold water before using it to sooth Yoongi's red chest and belly. I caught myself straring as i traced his tummy with the cold rag.

"Your staring angel" he stated the obvious, i glanced up at him and saw a smirk before shaking the awful thoughts from my mind and looking down with a red face. I sat the rag on the counter not looking up.

"D-do you want m-me to p-put some b-burn cream o-on" i stuttered and he shook his head.

"You know what might help though" he asked and i finally met his eyes humming for him to continue. He leaned down so that his face was right next to my ear and shivers ran down my spine "Being inside you" he mumbled, knowing his affect on me. I couldn't help the whine the slipped past my lips as i really did want him.

"You want it that bad huh?" He asked, though it was more of a statement, as if reading my thoughts. I whimpered and squeezed my eyes shut along with my thighs, i'd be lying if i said i wasn't turned on.

I sighed and nodded, my cheeks turning red with shame. He smirked and turned me around so that i was now facing the mirror and he was behind me, he wrapped his arms around my waist making eye contact with me through the mirror. He kissed my neck causing soft moans to slip past my though he still didn't break the kiss.

"You look so fucking sexy" he growled and again i whimpered. "Tell daddy how bad you want it" He smirked and my cheeks turned even redder if that was even possible.

"I want it so bad daddy... please just fuck me against this mirror so i can watch myself fucked by you.. mmm please i need you daddy i've needed you all day just please" I whined and his smirk grew.