Chapter 5- Different

I walked in class where Yoongi was already sitting, he usually  waits by his locker for me. I walked to the empty spot next him, "Hey" i said and all he did was glance up at me and then back to the screen of his computer.

I sighed sitting down and pulling out my books, i decided it was a good idea to study before the teacher came in and gave us our tests.

"Hey Yoongi" i called before taking a bite of the school lunch, he hummed in resonse signalling me to continue

"Wanna come over after school" i said and he looked down sighing before replying a minute later

"Can't... gotta go to the studio" he said softly and i nodded. "Or... how about you come to the studio.. you could help me with some composing and stuff" he said and i quickly nodded.

After school we went to the studio like he said, i helped him compose a bit but soon he randomally smashed his lips agaisnt mine but of course i kissed back. He stood up from his chair and pushed me to lay down on the couch as he crawled ontop of me.

He slowly pushed his hand a bit up my shirt and i pushed him away, i couldn't let him touch me. "Right.... sorry.... he said softly before getting up and sitting in his chair

"You should go so i can finish this up" he said scooting his chair back into his desk and starting to type again.

I nodded getting up and leaving not bothering to tell him bye, I can't add up how many times that exact thing happened during the next week and a half.

I got a phone call which woke me up from my sleep, i yawned wiping the sleep and dried tears out of my eyes. I grabbed my phone clicking the green button before putting it up to my ear. "Hello" I said, by voice raspy from sleep,

"Hello is this Min Yoongi's girlfriend?" A women asked and i sat up

"Yea... what's up?" i asked putting on my glasses before looking at the time 4:32am.

"He is having a panic attack... is there anyway you can come to the studio, he is even pucking" she said before sighing
"It might be because he leaves tomorrow but none of us know what to do" she finished.

"Im on my way" i said before hanging up and slipping on my shoes, im going to be in so much trouble for leaving this late without a word but i don't care. I need to make sure Yoongi is alright.

I Climbed out my window, twisting my ankle as i hit the ground, i hissed in pain straighting up before pushing the pain  aside and running to the studio. Once i got there i went straight to the hall of studios, the women behind the front desk didn't stop me since she already knew me.

As i entered the hall i heard loud sobs and i saw a group of people standing outside of a door, i walked over seeing they were outside of the mens bathroom. Once they saw me, they stepped aside "He locked himself in the bathroom" His manager, a tall man with rotten teeth and gray hair, said and i nodded.

They stepped out of the way and i walked up to the door before knocking, "GO AWAY" the broken boy on the other side of the door yelled through sobs.

"Yoongi please open the door" i said softly,

"D-dae-hyun?" he stuttered

"Yes Oppa, it's me now please open the door" i begged and the door opened slightly and he grabbed my wrist before pulling me in.

He hugged me tightly but the hug was cut short when he broke it and ran to a toilet throwing up again, He must have worried so much he made himself sick. I crouched next to him rubbing his back gently, once he stopped he pulled away from the toilet out of breath.

"I... don't know if going now is a good idea" i said softly and he looked at me wanting to say something but he looked down before speaking

"Get out" he mumbled

"What.." i asked and this time he met my eyes

"Get out... Im going tomorrow I don't fucking need you" He hissed

"You.. you don't mean that" i said softly and he scoffed standing up.

"ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF I SAID I DON'T NEED YOU BITCH" he yelled and i jumped "I USED YOU TO GET THIS AUDITION AND I FUCKING GOT THAT, I USED YOU TO TRY AND LOSE MY VIRGINITY BEFORE I TURNED 19 BUT WHY SHOULD I LOSE IT TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU, WHY DO YOU THINK I TRIED TO PUSH MY HAND UP YOUR SHIRT THE WAY I DID?"

"Stop yelling" i whimpered

"GET THE HELL OUT YOU FAT BITCH" He continuied yelling and i nodded standing up, i walked out not looking back but as the door shut behind me i heard a loud bang and him yell. I sighed seeing everyone looking at me with pitty, i walked out of the building with no emotion why wasn't i crying?

The one thing i do know is that there was no point in living i should-no-i need to just go... forever... Yoongi was my everything and without him i have no point of being here. I sighed stuffing my hands in my hoodie pocket walking to the abandened tall building where gangs usaully hang out at, my parents have always taught me never to go near there let alone in it.

I walked into the building not paying attention to the dried blood spattered on the walls, i walked up the broken dark stairs until i found the roof. I walked to the edge not thinking twice nor stoping as i walked off the edge falling of the tall building and everything went black.

When i opened my eyes all i saw was white, that is until my eyes adjusted and i sighed seeing my family and a doctor. "Hi sweetie how are you feeling" the doctor asked

"Like shit" i mumbled "Well... when you jumped you passed out on the way down from shock, its a miracle that you didn't die" The man said and i rolled my eyes I wish I had  I thought.

"What happened? Should we have called Yoongi?" My mom asked I quickly shook my head "No...  I never want to talk to him again" I said and I could feel the pain in my chest just from saying those words. 

"Why what happened?"

"He used me"