Chapter 2- Present

My mom came into my room waking us up from out short nap, we walked into the kitchen rather slowly since we were both still half asleep. We sat down and ate, after a crap ton of embarrising comments from my parents and sister we were finally done eating so we retreated back to my room.

Once we go there he sat on my bed looking at me like a lost puppy, "What" I asked him

"What's my present" he said looking down as if embarresed to ask.

"Well..." I starting, stting down on my bed next to me "I kind of.... got you an audition.... with Tameless entertainment" I said and his eyes widened.

"HOW" he shouted excitedly, standing up, i stood with him before smiling

"I have contacts" i said smugily and he just looked at me for a minute as if examining my features "What" i asked before he smashed our lips together.

I was so shocked that i didn't kiss back so he pulled away and looked down before grabbing his bag "Im sorry i shouldn't have done that.. i should go" He said turning and walking away.

"Wait" I said a bit to loud and he turned around to look at me with a red face, i walked up to him, now being the one to smash our lips together. He dropped his back and wrapped his arms around my chubby waist, causing me to get self concious, and my arms snaking around he neck.

He pushed backwards gently causing me to fall on the bed, the way this kiss was i just knew it wasn't going to get to heated. Plus he knows i would never want anyone to see any part of me ever.

We continuied to kiss and somehow his hand found its way to loosely wrap around my throat, then the door opened reaviling everyone that lives in the house plus my grandma, why the hell is my grandma here.

He quickly got off me and stood up bowing politely but he stayed in the bow for longer then excpected. "Oppa" i said softly but he didn't reply.

"Yoongi, son it's okay" My dad said and Yoongi looked up at him

"Really?" he asked unsure and my dad nodded putting an arm around him

"After all, all you guys were doing was kissing right... cause if it were anything else i would have to kill you" My dad warned.

"Yes sir" Yoongi said before my parents, sister and grandma left.

"Really thought i was dead there" Yoongi heaved a sigh of relief causing me to giggle, as i giggled he looked over at me

"What" i asked

"I love you" he said before placing his lips against mine rather gently this time.

After he pulled away i looked him in the eyes "I Love you too" i said softly and he smiled before sitting next to me and pulling me into a hug which turned  into a cuddle session, soon though Yoongi sadly had to go home so he left a loving peck on my lips before leaving.

As he left Eun-woo skipped into my room "Dae-hyun's got a boyfriend~" she sing songed and i rolled my eyes, blushing

"Get out before i kill you" I said bluntly and she rolled her eyes before stomping out... wow excessive much?

I laid down, falling asleep with an unknowing smile printed on my face.

When i woke up i sighed before rolling over, i dont want to go to school, But what i wasn't excpecting was to roll over into a chest. The unknown persons scent ingulfed me as i looked up at the persons face, I smiled upon seeing them "Oppa why are you here so early" i mumbled burrying my face into Yoongi's chest.

"I wanted to walk to school with my beautiful princess", he smiled causing me to blush.

"You should get ready so we aren't late" he said softly and i nodded so he stood up. "Ill be in the living room, come down when you are ready" he said before leaving my room, shutting the door behind him.