Chapter 15-truth

Yoongi's POV

"Yoongi think about it... when you move to seoul it's going to break her, long distance is hard. You HAVE to break up with her, it's for your own good beside in the contract you signed it said you wouldn't date" Chul-soo spoke and to be fair he was annoying me.

"But im in love with her" I said softly.

"If you really love her then you will break up with her.. You'll make her think your in this for something else" This wasnt our first converstation about this, infact i had already started to do what he said. Everytime Daehyun and i would kiss i'd force it to get heated and i'd push my hand up her shirt cause i know she will push me away. I wouldn't ever force her to do something she doesn't want to do, i have also been distancing myself from her.

"Alright i'll do it" i said softly

"You better do it quick.. you leave tomorrow" he said as i got up and left his office. I went to my studio and sat in that chair as a few tears slipped from my cheeks and before i knew it i was sobbing quite loudly actually. I was sobbing so hard i couldn't breath, and then i felt something builing up inside of me so i ran to the bathroom and dropped on my knees, letting the substance pour into the toilet, cringing at the disgusting taste.

I don't want to lose the girl i love, was all i could think of i started to scream and cry harder if that was even possible.

And then i heard it, the voice that made everything go away the voice that belonged to the girl i loved so much

"Yoongi please open the door" she spoke so softly as if i would break if she said something wrong.

"D-dae-hyun?" i stutted out

"Yes oppa, it's me now please open the door" she begged, there is that fucking word that made me regret everything. I got up and walked to the door and opened it slightly, i grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside of the bathroom. I hugged her so tightly that i knew she couln't breath but instead of telling me to stop she hugged me back, equally as tight.

I felt that feeling again and i let go of her before running to the toilet and puking again. She crouched next to me and rubbed my back as i finished and pulled away out of breath.

"I.... i don't know if going now is a good idea" she spoke, i know it isn't.

I wanted to tell her how much i loved her, i wanted to tell her i wasn't going but instead i mumbled a short "Get out"

"What.." she asked as i looked her in the eyes.

"Get out... im going tomorrow and i fucking need you" I need you so bad

"You dont mean that" she said softly, your right. If i continue softly she won't leave.

"ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF I SAID I DON'T NEED YOU BITCH" I yelled i do need you and your anything but a bitch "I USED YOU TOGET THIS AUDITION AND I FUCKING GOT THAT, I USED YOU TO TRY AND LOSE MY VIRGINITY BEFORE I TURNED 19 BUT WHY SHOULD I LOSE IT TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU, WHY DO YOU THINK I TRIED TO PUSH MY HAND UP YOUR SHIRT THE WAY I DID" I need you, i would never use you for your body i love you for who you are.

"Stop yelling" she whimpered and it broke my heart, believe me i wanted to

"GET THE HELL OUT YOU FAT BITCH" I yelled and i could feel myself start to hate myslef more, your not fat and i love you. She nodded standing up, she walked out not looking back and oh i wanted to stop her i already regreted this. I screamed and punched the wall causing my fist to go through it, i collapsed on the floor and started hitting myself over and over while screaming. I can't live without her.

"Im sorry baby... i love you" was the last thing i said before everything went black.

I yawned sitting up in the bed of my new apartment in seoul, I picked up my phone which happened to be the cause of me waking up, i answered the call with a blunt "What"

"Hello Mr.Min my name is Bang-si hyuk and i am with Big Hit entertainment and i was wondering if you wanted be my client in a boy band im making" I fucking squealed "Yea, yea of course" i said quickly.

Two months passed since then and i was now telling my new manager aloung with my new dongsang Namjoon, who was the leader of our group, about Dae-hyun. I started to cry and Namjoon hugged me and pulled me into his lap trying to calm me down, "We will find her Yoongi... i promise you"