Chapter 11-suprise

I pressed the quantity and made it two before pressing buy. Her birthday is on friday and we both don't have school on friday so i'll make her a BTS themed suprise party and invite all her friends before she wakes up sionce she usaully wakes up at like 12pm. I smiled flopping into my bed and falling asleep. The next day i realized how hard it was to not tell her what i did.

After school i told Subin i was going to a firneds house but in realiy i went downtown to all of these shops. I walked in a shop just dedicated to BTS and bought two army bombs and a bunch of other 'concert essentials' along with a lot of birthday decorations. When i got home i left the stuff in the trunk of my car and went inside. I waited for her to go to bed before sneaking back out to the car and bringing all of her stuff inside.

But i stopped seeing her in the hallway looking at me and then she looked at the bags in my hands "Whats that" she asked curiously

"uhhh.... this is just a dream go lay down" i said worridly

"Im not stupid so what is it" she said bluntly folding her arms over her chest "Uhhh.... i lied i didn't go to my friends house earlier... i went to the store and.. got.. uhhh sex toys?" i said nervously and she nodded slowly before akwardly walking back to her room.

I sighed before walking back to my room and locking my door, i dumped all the stuff on my bed. I wrapped all the concert essentials ,that were for her since i did buy two since i was going too, in a box with a BTS wrapping paper. After i got all the decorations and decorated the living room before texting all her friends to be here around 11am. I checked the time seeing it was already 6am and i still had to bake the cake.

After i was done with evrything i plopped onto the couch sighing, i was so freaking tired. Then the door bell rang and i checked the time seeing it was already 11am. I groaned going to answer the door.

Everyone arrived around 11:30 and we all sat around laughing and stuff but of course we were trying to be quite to not wake Subin up. I smiled as Joo-won, mine and Subin's other bestfriend, sat next to me smiling also. "You did good on this party" He said looking over to me and i smiled

"Thanks" i said sofly, my voice laced with sleep.

"You didn't sleep last night did you?" he asked and i hesitated before shaking my head.

Our conversation was cut short by a sleepy Subin walking out of her bedroom. She paused turning to look at everyone "Dae-hyun why the fuck did you have a party without inviting me" she sassyly and folded her arms over her chest pouting.

"Of course your invited after all you are the guest of honor" i said getting upand walking to her. She stopped, looking around and now she saw all of the decorations. She smiled jumping on me, hugging me tightly

"THANK YOU SO MUCH" she squealed in my ear causing me too hiss in pain over the high pitch.

She smiled sitting on the couch "Time for gifts" i said happily clapping as everyone started passing her their gifts. After she was done with everyone elses gifts i handed her mine last. She opened it happily, she went through all of the things and her eyebrows scrunched together

"Im not complaining but why a small clear bag and a portable charger and all that" She asked confused

"I needed to get you all the concert essentials" i said smiling and she looked even more confused

"But why" she asked. I pulled out my phone and looked up the tickets i bought and then i showed her and she squealed jumping onto me pretty much sitting on my lap

"THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH" she squealed again as she started crying, i smiled while rubbing her back gently.

That night i was sitting on my bed randomly on my laptop when she came in siting on my bed not looking me in the eyes "You have no idea how thankful i am... this is the best day of my life... well the second after tomorrow" she said giggling and i giggled also. "I grew up really poor.. and i couldn't ever get what i wanted... so i really thank you" she said before getting up and walking out.

I smiled as i pushed my laptop to the side and laid down, i cried that night trying to prepare myself for the guy who ruined me.