"Yeah, I guess it is weird to name our pig after you," He agreed with a shrug.

"Our," She repeated with a raised brow, "Why did you just say 'our'?"

Before he could answer the pig nuzzled up against her leg and she stiffened.

"River, it's touching me," She squeaked as she grabbed onto his arm tightly.

"And you're cutting off circulation to my arm," He joked as he pulled his arm away and wrapped his arm around her, "C'mon, Lena. He's not that bad, he's kind of cute."

She grimaced as she looked down at the pig for a minute before her face finally softened. She reluctantly leaned down next to Shawn and slowly petted the pig.

"See, you're doing great," River cheered her on with a fond laugh.

She looked up at him with a smile. "I guess you were right," With that, she turned back to the pig as her voice turned high-pitched silvery, "And you are way cuter than I thought. Yes, you are. Uh-huh, you're just a little pink cutie."

"See, buddy, that's your mommy I was telling you about," Shawn grinned at the two as he rubbed the pigs back affectionately, "Isn't she better than you imagined?"

"Mommy?" Her eyes widened before she yelped and jumped back into River's legs. "He licked me! No!"

"He's just telling you he likes you," River laughed as he ruffled her hair fondly, "Wait, did he call you mommy?"

"Uh-huh," She nodded with furrowed brows as she held her hands out to her boyfriend to help her up, "Why are you telling a pig that I'm its mother?"

"Him," He corrected sharply, "And I'm telling him that because you're his mom. And I'm his dad."

"So, you and Shawn have a... pig together," River whispered into her ear before kissing her cheek.

"And I have a relationship with you," She countered before pecking his lips with a bright smile.

"Don't worry about it," Shawn rolled his eyes, "It only makes sense that she's my pig's mom. She's the only girl I know enough to trust her with... Little Cory."

"Now he's named after me?" Cory jumped in and paused, "I don't know if I'm flattered or offended."

"So, what do you think?" He asked him excitedly.

"Wow," Cory shrugged, "I'd hate to have to flush him down the toilet."

"Last night I was at my old trailer park, digging around the sludge where our house used to be, and I found this little guy gnawing on my uncle Sal's old peg leg," Shawn explained as Cory leaned down to pet the pig.

"Poor Uncle Sal," He frowned, "How does he get around without it?"

"Who said anything about without it? Sal was there, he just never noticed the pig."

Cory nodded and stood up with a sigh. "Shawn, I see what's going on. We're spending way too much time with Topanga and River, and this is your oh-so-subtle way of showing me that we can be replaced by a common pig."

"Come on, Cory. As flattered as you are, this piglet has nothing to do with you," Shawn scoffed just as the bell rang, "Well, come on, Little Corlena. Time for class."

"Shawn," The two huffed as they gave him pointed looks.

"What," He rolled his eyes, "It was the first name that popped into my head."

"That just so happens to be a mix of our names?" Elena scoffed with an unimpressed look.

Before he could say any more Topanga walked over to them and grinned. "Oh, he's so adorable. What's your name, cute feller?"