11│SHAWN FINDS CHEESUS

❝Now you put the blame in reverseTryna make me feel guilty for everything you've done❞

Tryna make me feel guilty for everything you've done❞

That's Hilarious | Charlie Puth

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"My father is not even dead 10 years and already she's running off with another man!" Theo yelled as he threw his hands up angrily while he paced.

Elena rolled her eyes at his tantrum. "Dad, they can't run even if they wanted to."

"That's not the point!" He huffed as he turned to glare at her like an upset child, "And they've only been dating for two weeks!"

"Look, just think of old people time like it's in dog years," Elena said flippantly, "And they've been dating for two months," She corrected, "Well, two months since they told everyone but they've actually been dating for almost a year."

"They what?!" Theo gasped in shock and started fanning himself frantically.

"Do we need to get you fitted for a hearing aid?" She asked, "Oh my God! Are you aging in dog years in real life?!"

"This isn't funny, Elena," He snapped as he turned to her with a scowl.

She sighed and pursed her lips. "Fine, look, I get it. I completely understand but hear me out. You have no choice, get over it now," She said bluntly.

"Am I in hell?" Theo sighed tiredly as he fell onto his armchair with a huff.

"No, Daddy, if you were in hell, then Mom would be on a throne and the devil would be packing," Elena patted his shoulder.

Theo chuckled and held his hand up. "Good one."

Before he could continue to complain, Lydia and Mr. Feeny joined them.

"Thank you for your support," Mr. Feeny smiled warmly at Theo.

"You don't have it," Theo grumbled with a petulant pout.

"But you have mine which is the only one that matters," Elena smiled widely as she threw her hands up happily.

Theo turned to her with an offended look. "I don't have a daughter anymore," He decided.

"You need me more than I need you," She shot back immediately.

"I have all the money," He reminded her.

"And if I kill you, I get all the money," She smirked.

"I have witnesses," He crossed his arms coolly as he gestured to Lydia, Feeny, and Happy.

"You have this all wrong," She corrected, "They're all on my side."

"She's right," Lydia said without hesitation.

"I didn't hear her say anything," Happy shrugged.

"Miss Martinez doesn't have a mean bone in her body," Mr. Feeny nodded.