𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝They've been best friends since they first met in kindergarten

❝They've been best friends since they first met in kindergarten. He's also been calling her 'Mrs. Hunter' since they first met in kindergarten.❞

George Feeny

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

Shawn Hunter was sat at a lunch table with his best friend, Cory Matthews.

"I got a turkey sandwich, an apple, and some crackers. What'd you get?" Cory asked as the two rummaged through their lunch bags.

Shawn smiled when he saw what his mother had packed for him, "I got a grilled cheese sandwich, crackers, and some milk."

Shawn took a sip of his milk before he turned to Cory to discuss the latest baseball game. That was when Ricky Davis sat down and accidentally spilled Shawn's milk all over his sandwich.

Shawn frowned when he saw his now soaked sandwich, it was his favorite too.

Ricky's apologies were drowned out by Alisha Walker's shrill voice, "What? Is the big baby going to start crying?" She laughed.

Elena, who was sat next to Alisha, gave Topanga a look before she 'accidentally' spilled her milk all over Alisha's slice of chocolate cake.

"Oops," Topanga laughed as Alisha frowned.

Cory laughed, "What? Is the big baby going to start crying?"

Alisha turned a bright red as the rest of the class laughed.

Elena smiled before she picked up her things and motioned for Topanga to follow her. The two walked over to Cory and Shawn and sat in front of them.

They were much better company.

"Here, we can share," Elena smiled at Shawn as she handed him half of her own grilled cheese sandwich.

"Will you marry me?

"Only if I can have some of those crackers."

"They're all yours Mrs. Hunter"