7│LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME

❝Remember I brought her up and you told me I was paranoid

❝Remember I brought her up and you told me I was paranoid.❞

Traitor | Olivia Rodrigo

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"What's wrong with them?" River asked with a frown as he nodded over to Shawn and Elena.

Topanga sighed as she turned to see the couple fighting. Again. "They haven't been on the same page lately," She summarized, frowning at the state of the usually fairy-tale couple.

Shawn and Elena had been fighting a lot recently. In fact it seemed like the only time they were talking to each other was when they were arguing. It seemed the honeymoon phase had finally ended. Even though everyone around them would have bet gold that they would never leave the honeymoon phase with how in love they were.

"Well, why is Cory filming it?" River asked with furrowed brows.

Topanga's frown immediately turned into an annoyed sneer as they watched Cory move around the couple to film their fight. "It's his project for Mr. Feeny's film class. He's documenting the ups and downs of a relationship."

As their fight continued, Elena's agitation with Cory only grew. She couldn't focus on her fight with Shawn because Cory was moving all around them trying to find better angles.

"Tell the little chia pet that if he doesn't quit filming us he'll be able to turn that thing off by pressing his naval," She huffed darkly as she shot Cory a glare.

"Oh yeah, like you're going to shove it down my throat," Cory scoffed with a laugh as he kept the video camera up and rolling.

She gave him a sickly sweet smile. "Guess again."

Cory let out a muted yelp, his eyes wide in fear as he quickly turned the camera off.

"Now, look what you did!" Shawn huffed, clearly annoyed, "We said we'd help him out with his film project."

"He doesn't need more footage of us fighting, I'm sure he has more than enough of that," She snapped, her eyes narrowed as she looked at her boyfriend.

"Well, who's fault is that?" Shawn grumbled accusingly.

Elena's eyes widened as she stared at him in disbelief. "Excuse you."

"He only has so much footage of us fighting because all you do is pick a fight with me!"

Cory smiled sheepishly at everyone who'd stopped to stare at the fighting couple. "Nothing to see here, people. Just practicing for the school play. No real drama."

The crowd of students let out disgruntled complaints as they finally dispersed, having only been interested in watching a real fight unfold.

"So, they're not breaking up?" Jason asked Cory as the couple continued to fight.