23: Harry

Maybe it's because I was under two different influences- alcohol and weed. Maybe it was because I kept thinking about what happened before we left the house.

I don't know what caused it, but I knew I was going to have to act on it. It took so much self control in that club. I wanted to pick her up and fuck her against the wall in front of everyone, but I couldn't.

For now at least.

She was still a virgin. I wanted this to be special for her. I told Niall to go to my place and leave a trail of roses to my room and throw petals all over my bed.

She deserved it.

Slamming her back against our bedroom door was something I didn't mean to do. I had to be soft this time. Then, after this, I could destroy her, but I have to be soft.

I don't want to traumatize the poor girl. She's been traumatized enough.

When I got our door open, I softly put her body down on the bed. I pulled back for a moment just to take her in.

She was a work of art through and through. The way the silk dressed felt the same as her silky skin drove me insane. Her makeup was perfect, though I knew she didn't need it. Don't even get me started on her boobs.

I got so caught up in my head. Astra shocked me when she flipped the two of us over, so she was on top.

"These roses are beautiful," she gawked at them, sitting right over the bulge in my jeans.

"Just like you," I counteracted. She immediately covered her face with her hands. I could see the familiar pink color overtake her face.

I grabbed her wrists and pulled them down, "I think you're perfect."

She didn't answer. She attached our lips again. It was then when I tasted the weed coming from her mouth. I thought it was just from me because I smoked two blunts, but it wasn't.

I pulled her up by her waist and sat up, so she was straddling my hips, "You sure about this?"

She looked down at me with innocent eyes, "Harry, what are you talking about?"

"You're under an influence," I said, fingers dancing on her hips, "I don't want you to regret this tomorrow morning."

"The only thing I'll regret is not fucking you," she giggled and kissed me again.

I pulled back once again, and she groaned in frustration, "I just don't want you to be upset with me. Are you 100% sure this is what you want to do?"

Astra looked at me for a few seconds before I felt her hand slip into my pants.

Oh

She slowly began to stroke me. While I must admit it was nice, I knew I wasn't going to let her do this long. Tonight was about her, not me.

"Does this show you that I'm 100% sure?" She whispered into my ear, making sure to nibble softly.

How does she know how to do this shit? Is she really a virgin?

I groaned softly, and finally realized what the hell was happening. This was not apart of my plan. I grabbed her by her waist and flipped us over.

Astra's eyes widen as her back hit the mattress. I kissed her lips once and slowly trailed down to her neck. She needed more love bites.

The thought of that was weird to me. I always viewed them as unnecessary and trashy, but they just fit so well on Astra.

I sucked softly on her skin, earning a slight moan to ease from her lips. After I finished making the first hickey, Astra's hand went back down my pants.