13: Harry

The past few days have been melodramatic, but I don't mind. I live for days like these past few.

I learned so much about Astra. She reminds me a lot of me. We practically are the same person, just in different bodies.

I looked down at her beautiful, blonde hair sprawled across my stomach while she sleeps. I told myself I'm not gonna fall for her, and I'm not.

We're just really, really close friends. That's all.

I ran my fingers through her hair. It was unbelievably soft. I knew she probably would cut my fingers off if she knew I was doing this.

I chuckled lightly at my thoughts. I heard my phone buzzed and looked at the message.

From Unknown,

We're coming. Be ready.

My eyes narrowed at the simple text. I couldn't help but wonder who was it from. I automatically assumed it meant there was going to be another Scorpion attack.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I just wished this stupid ass war could be over. I knew sometime soon there was going to be one last battle.

The Allegiance had to regroup after the last battle. We won, but it was costly. Two-thirds of our soldiers were lost. We've almost recovered from all the casualties, but I don't want to do that anymore.

That battle was unbelievably sloppy. We had no real game plan, and that was something I was not willing to do. I knew I had to talk to the boys today.

We had to have a plan just in case something were to happen.

Astra started to wakeup. I watched as she picked her head up just to place it back down on my chest. She held on tighter to me and traced the fern tattoos on my hips.

She was wearing her usual bedtime attire: underwear and my shirt. I loved seeing her in my clothes.

My phone buzzed again. It was a text from Pandora. She said that she wanted Astra to come with her and Caspian. Apparently, they were having a girls day.

I would've said no under any other circumstance, but I needed to talk strategy with the boys anyways. It would be a perfect opportunity to talk freely without having to worry about the 5'4" beaut eavesdropping.

I told Pandora she'd go, and she sent me back a picture of her smiling.

"Are you done pretending to be sleeping?" I asked, and she immediately laughed.

"How'd you know I was awake?" She lifted her head up. She was bearing a wide grin.

"Well," I sat up against the headboard, "You were tracing my fern tattoos. I don't think you'd do that if you were sleeping."

I watched as she got off of the bed and walked into my bathroom. She tied her hair up and washed her face. Why is everything that she does so damn attractive?

I ripped my eyes away from her and grabbed my remote to bring my tv down. She quickly joined me back in bed.

"You gotta get up soon," I told her.

She looked at me confused, "What are we doing today?"

"I'm not doing anything," I replied, "You have plans today, though."

Once again, she had no idea what was going on.

"Pandora and Caspian invited you on a girls day. I said you'd go because I figured I'd give you some freedoms. If you don't wanna go, I'll text her and say that."