22: Astra

"Can I come out of the room now?" I shouted from our bedroom to Harry.

"Not yet," he answered back. I rolled my eyes and sat back down on the bed.

He woke up before me and hasn't been back in the room since. He left me a note on the nightstand saying that he put a lock on the outside of the door.

I don't know what the hell he's planning, but all I know is, I'm about to go insane if I have to sit in this room any longer.

I did the randomest shit this morning to try to occupy my mind. I shaved every, and I mean every, part of my body. I washed my hair. Hell, I even deep conditioned my hair.

I organized my clothes in the dresser. I paired all of my socks. I made the bed up four fucking times, and Harry still isn't done with whatever he's doing.

"I'm about to come open the door," Harry told me, and I jumped with joy towards the black door.

Harry fiddled with the lock before opening the door. He stood there was a huge smile on his face and a birthday cake. The cake was black and had two sets of candles on it.

"Happy Birthday, baby!" He said.

I didn't know how to react. There was an 18 and a 21 on the cake. Then it dawned on me. I missed my eighteenth birthday locked in that goddamn cell.

"Thank you," I murmured and leaned forward to blow on the set of candles.

"I didn't know if you were a chocolate or vanilla kind of girl, so I got both. There's a vanilla cake over there," he pointed to another black cake on the island.

When I looked over there, I saw how beautiful the apartment was. Harry had decorated the entire living room and kitchen with black and white streamers.

There were huge 18 and 21 balloons propped up beside the kitchen table. A huge banner hung from the entrance of the door:

Happy 18 & 21 Astra

I had to squint my eyes to read what was on the bottom, but when I did, I couldn't hide my smile.

from the greatest ever,
The Harry Styles

"Come on," Harry grabbed my hand and walked me towards the kitchen. He had a whole food platter sitting on the counter for me.

"You know you didn't have to do all of this, right?" I laughed, assuming my regular position on the counter.

"I wanted to," he said with his back to me, "It was a bit weird though."

"How so?" I muttered through a mouth full of fruit.

"Never planned a eighteenth and twenty-first together." He admitted, turning to me and smiling.

"Well, thank you," I smiled at him, "I honestly forgot birthdays existed."

"I would too if I were you," he joked, "You spent so long in a dark room with no concept of time. I'm surprise you haven't went insane."

I hopped off of the counter and walked behind Harry, grabbing more fruit, "I have to be. I mean look I'm living with you."

He turned his head to me, "How funny. It's not like you had a choice anyways."

"I can go say with Caspian," I responded rather quickly, causing Harry to glare at me.

"Not happening. You're staying here with me."

I set my bowl of fruit down on the counter behind me. I poked Harry's sides, and he laughed like a ten year old, "Harry's gone all soft on me."

Allegiance जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें